Important Infor-1.jpg
Juice Name: Cream Me
Manufactured By: Sickboy77 Eliquids
Flavour Profile: Cookies, cereal and cream
Packaging: 120ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 3 and 5 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from @Sickboy77 for review purposes. This review is done on the 3mg.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

The label is a white, black and a light nude colour. It shows the logo, the name, full flavour profile, warning label and all other necessary information except the PG/VG levels.

With the finger tasting test the first taste you will get is the cookies and cereal, followed by the creaminess. Slight throat tickle also.

With inhale I mostly get the taste of the cookies, little bit of the cereal and the cream.

Upon exhale the cereal and creaminess comes out a bit more and it rounds the flavour off in a nice way. The balance is good as well, between the crunchiness and the cream.

I prefer this flavour in the tank and the wattage rather high. Sadly not an ADV because of the cookie taste, but if this is the type of flavour profile you prefer I would say give it a go.

Would I buy a bottle again? Mixed feelings on this one.

Cream Me.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Asmodus Minikin with Juggernaut RTA
Rincoe Mechman with Mesh Tank

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

El Dorado Important Info.jpg
Juice Name: El Dorado Banana Custard
Manufactured By: Lost World E-liquid
Flavour Profile: Extra rich and creamy silky french custard with a decadent hint of sweet caramalized banana slices.
Packaging: 75ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 5 mg

This juice was sent to me from Lost World E-liquid for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

The label is a gold. It shows the logo, the name, full flavour profile, warning label and all other necessary information.

With the finger tasting test the flavour you taste first is the custard and a little bit of the banana comes through.

With inhale I mostly taste the custard, but it is unlike any other custard I have tasted before in the past. There are also slight hints of the caramelized banana but not alot.

Upon exhale the custard taste is consistent and the caramel banana flavour comes through just before fully exhaling. It also has a rather odd taste after exhale, but I think it's the type of caramel/custard that is used.

I prefer this flavour in the dual RDA and it is one of those flavours again that gets better with heat. This is the first banana flavour that I try and quite enjoyed it suprisingly.

Would I buy a bottle again? It's a 50/50.

El Dorado Ratings.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

@Chanelr I haven't tried mine yet. I want to finish a bottle of something else first and it always surprises me how long it takes when one is trying to finish a bottle!!

View attachment 179109
Flavour Profile: Extra rich and creamy silky french custard with a decadent hint of sweet caramalized banana slices.

This juice was sent to me from Lost World E-liquid for review purposes. This review is done on the 2mg.

The label is a gold. It shows the logo, the name, full flavour profile, warning label and all other necessary information.

With the finger tasting test the flavour you taste first is the custard and a little bit of the banana comes through.

With inhale I mostly taste the custard, but it is unlike any other custard I have tasted before in the past. There are also slight hints of the caramelized banana but not alot.

Upon exhale the custard taste is consistent and the caramel banana flavour comes through just before fully exhaling. It also has a rather odd taste after exhale, but I think it's the type of caramel/custard that is used.

I prefer this flavour in the dual RDA and it is one of those flavours again that gets better with heat. This is the first banana flavour that I try and quite enjoyed it suprisingly.

View attachment 179110

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Thanks @Chanelr - I may have missed it in your review but is this a local or international juice?

The Snowwolf Wocket was sent to me from Sigelei for review purposes.

Wocket - Image 1 (Product).jpg

wocket - Image 2 (Whats in the box).jpg

There are 5 colour options to choose from –
Silver Stardust
Marble Gold
Unicorn Rainbow
Onyx Rose
Wire Drawing Black
Origin

Device Specs :
Device Size: 93.6×40.5×15.4mm
Pod Size : 40.5x15x39.1mm
Output: 5-25W
Battery: 1150mAh (Internal)
Display: 0.69″ OLED
Top fill
Resistance range: 0.4-3ohm
Material: Zinc Alloy
Coils: 0.7ohm – replaceable
E-liquid capacity: 3ml
Adjustable airflow (top and bottom)

Pros :
- The cartridge clips in solidly
- Adjustable wattage (5-25)
- Nice layout of screen with puff counter
- Cartridge clear enough to see liquid levels
- Bottom and top airflow adjustment
- Use for MTL/DL
- Fire button lock
- Short circuit / no pod protection
- 10 second maximum fire time protection
- Low voltage protection
- Overheat protection
- Top fill cap
- Double Airflow Channels

Cons :
- Leakage after replacing coil but not flooding
- Coil does not screw in
- Mouth piece is loose-ish
- You will need to keep the airflow adjustment ring on the base of the installed coil as a new one does not have this.

In Conclusion:
Price $45.99 > R 700.37 (current exchange rate).

It's not really an expensive pod system, but the price might scare new users. I have travelled with this pod in my bag to ultimately test leakage, none found except for the above mentioned con when I changed the coil.

The material used for this pod system is solid and you really get decent flavour with the new X-Grid coil.

This pod system can be used for MTL and DL but I only used it for MTL purposes. The draw tightness will depend on how much the airflow is open. I used it half way open at the bottom and fully closed at the top airflow for a tighter draw.

Wocket - Image 3 (Product Rating).jpg

Please note:

Some exiciting news.

I am adding a new addition to my reviewing channel. This section will be called : The Vaping Chanel Insider, where I will be looking into vaping businesses in depth. The very first article will be released tomorrow morning.

images.jpeg

Some exiciting news.

I am adding a new addition to my reviewing channel. This section will be called : The Vaping Chanel Insider, where I will be looking into vaping businesses in depth. The very first article will be released tomorrow morning.

View attachment 179447

This sounds interesting @Chanelr!
And I love your play on words with The Vaping Chanel! Very good!

View attachment 179109

View attachment 179110

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

@Chanelr Finally got to this one and I can't taste anything other than a light sweetness! I've just seen that you recommend a high wattage and I was vaping at 41W (with a Mystique disposable) so I'll try it again in my iJust3. However, I've vaped other custards and custardy types in the Mystique at the same wattage and they were very good.

@Chanelr Finally got to this one and I can't taste anything other than a light sweetness! I've just seen that you recommend a high wattage and I was vaping at 41W (with a Mystique disposable) so I'll try it again in my iJust3. However, I've vaped other custards and custardy types in the Mystique at the same wattage and they were very good.
That is quite interesting.
I will let one of my friend also taste it

Today, I am doing completely different to my usual style of reviewing. This type of writing will fall under the new section called The Vaping Chanel Insider.

TVC Insider.jpg

As you all know The Vape Den is a rather popular online store in the vaping community and those who do not know this, will hopefully have some more in-depth details of this online store.

I will be breaking down the article into the below mentioned points. Whether this is for vape products, shoes, groceries etc. I feel when it comes to online shopping, these are the most important aspects or factors that I consider.

Overview
1) Who is the Vape Den?
2) Site Overview
3) What products are stocked?
4) Ordering Process
5) Customer Feedback
6) Other Factors
6.1) Product Pricing
6.2) Payment Options
6.3) Loyalty Program
6.4) Refunds/Returns
6.5) Verification
6.6) Deliveries
7) Coupons
8) Contact Details

1) Who is the Vape Den?

The Vape Den was founded in July 2018, and since have been growing at a rapid pace. Shaun is constantly adding new products based on his personal taste as well as that of customers requests.

The Vape Den was created to bring back affordability to the customer, and to import new innovative products that couldn't be found locally before.

2) Site Overview

On the Home Page you will be greeted by every single product that is newly loaded to the site split into categories.

The site layout is by far one of the most user friendly ones I use. It is split up into categories, and under each category you can filter items to your liking.

Eg. If you open All E liquids. You can filter on flavour profile, ingredients and the originating country. This filter option is available under all of the categories and are set up accordingly.

There is also a section for 'Coming Soon', 'What's New' and 'Sale'. Under the sale section, it will tell you what the % is that you receive off, the sale price and the original price.

Another thing which I like is the fact that under the juices, it works out an estimate price per ml of flavour.

The other feature that I also like is, when you add a product to the cart, there is a 'Recently bought together' suggestion that pops up.

This way you sometimes see things that you often forget about, well at least I do. You also get discounts on the combination if you decide to purchase it.

The Vape Den I personally think, prides themselves in stocking the latest products on the market.

3.1) A wide selection of local and international juices
3.2) A very small collection of DIY items (This section only started very recently, and will branch out)
3.3) A collection of tanks, RTA'a and RDA's
3.4) A collection of the top pods/pods on the market.
3.5) A selection of coils & Wire
3.6) A wide variety of cotton.
3.7) A nice selection of accessories which range from build mats, scissors, tweezers, replacement glass, chargers, etc.

4) Ordering Process

When I order online, the most important thing of any site is how fast I can search and browse items.

There is nothing I despise more than a site that does not have proper search functionality or that is not categorized properly.

Adding/removing products to/from the cart is pretty easy and the checkout process is standard to most shops.

I prefer creating accounts on most sites where I order from frequently as it has your order history if you want to reorder or just reorder a specific item.

And bonus point, you can build up some store credit too which you can use again at a later stage.

SMS Notifications
- Order has been successfully placed
- Order has been shipped with tracking details.
- Order tracking updates

Email Notifications
- Order has been confirmed
- Invoice received
- Shipment Notifications

5) Customer Feedback

On the store itself you will see at the bottom of the page there is a customer feedback section.

Currently standing on 504 verified reviews. There are also review boxes under each and every product.

If something has been touched by The Vaping Chanel, it will also have a special 'TVC Review' section.

6) Other Factors

6.1) Product Pricing
As the store has a loyalty program discussed below, the prices are fairly cheaper than most of the other online vape shops.

6.2) Payment Options
These are one of the few online shops that have so many secure payment methods.

These options include : Mobicred, Snapscan, Zapper, i-Pay, PayU, Mastercard, Credit Card, American Express, Visa, InstantEFT, oZow, Store Credit and soon Payflex.

6.3) Loyalty Program
The loyalty program is currently a 7% cash back into your store credit account, this replaced the point system to make it easier for customers to see how much in cash they earn, and to use it when they see fit.

Furthermore, all items get a discount on bulk orders, the groupings are between 1-2, 3-5 and 6+

Discount codes are sent out once a week of 10% minimum, and there are monthly competitions.

6.4) Refunds/Returns
You are offered a 30 day refunds/return option when placing an order. Though as most shops have specific terms and conditions for returns and refunds.

I would suggest reading through the full policy here : https://www.thevapeden.co.za/pages/refund-policy#

6.5) Verification
The Vape Den is also one of the very few shops that are listed on : ScamAdviser, ShopMania and Pricecheck. I am proud to say this online shop is also an IAVA and Ecigssa Supporting Vendor.

6.6) Deliveries
All deliveries are done through The Courier Guy and these are by far the lowest I have seen delivery prices.

Deliveries are free for orders over the value of R 600.00 and you automatically get insurance on your products.

For more detailed information : https://www.thevapeden.co.za/pages/deliveries#

7) Coupons
The Vape Den constantly loads discount coupons on the store which can be used for purchases.

At the moment the special code I have is : CFL2019 which is for a 13% discount.

8) Contact Details

Please note The Vape Den does not have a brick and mortar store for walk in purchases, they do however allow collections for orders already placed. This might change in the future.

Collections:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00
Public Holidays: 09:00 - 16:00 (upon request)

Please select "Pickup Montana" if you plan to pickup, and add in the order notes roughly the time you expect to be there so they can have everything ready for you. The above mentioned times aren't written in stone, if you need to collect outside of these hours please arrange beforehand.

20 Thatch Grass Crescent, Montana
082 993 4242
info@thevapenden.co.za
www.thevapeden.co.za

Please note:
This is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company.

WARNING: You need to be 18 years or older in your respective country to access and purchase from this site.

Today, I am doing completely different to my usual style of reviewing. This type of writing will fall under the new section called The Vaping Chanel Insider.

View attachment 179478

As you all know The Vape Den is a rather popular online store in the vaping community and those who do not know this, will hopefully have some more in-depth details of this online store.

I will be breaking down the article into the below mentioned points. Whether this is for vape products, shoes, groceries etc. I feel when it comes to online shopping, these are the most important aspects or factors that I consider.

Overview
1) Who is the Vape Den?
2) Site Overview
4) Ordering Process
5) Customer Feedback
6) Other Factors
6.1) Product Pricing
6.2) Payment Options
6.3) Loyalty Program
6.4) Refunds/Returns
6.5) Verification
6.6) Deliveries
7) Coupons
8) Contact Details

1) Who is the Vape Den?

The Vape Den was founded in July 2018, and since have been growing at a rapid pace. Shaun is constantly adding new products based on his personal taste as well as that of customers requests.

The Vape Den was created to bring back affordability to the customer, and to import new innovative products that couldn't be found locally before.

2) Site Overview

On the Home Page you will be greeted by every single product that is newly loaded to the site split into categories.

The site layout is by far one of the most user friendly ones I use. It is split up into categories, and under each category you can filter items to your liking.

Eg. If you open All E liquids. You can filter on flavour profile, ingredients and the originating country. This filter option is available under all of the categories and are set up accordingly.

There is also a section for 'Coming Soon', 'What's New' and 'Sale'. Under the sale section, it will tell you what the % is that you receive off, the sale price and the original price.

Another thing which I like is the fact that under the juices, it works out an estimate price per ml of flavour.

The other feature that I also like is, when you add a product to the cart, there is a 'Recently bought together' suggestion that pops up.

This way you sometimes see things that you often forget about, well at least I do. You also get discounts on the combination if you decide to purchase it.

The Vape Den I personally think, prides themselves in stocking the latest products on the market.

3.1) A wide selection of local and international juices
3.2) A very small collection of DIY items (This section only started very recently, and will branch out)
3.3) A collection of tanks, RTA'a and RDA's
3.4) A collection of the top pods/pods on the market.
3.5) A selection of coils & Wire
3.6) A wide variety of cotton.
3.7) A nice selection of accessories which range from build mats, scissors, tweezers, replacement glass, chargers, etc.

4) Ordering Process

When I order online, the most important thing of any site is how fast I can search and browse items.

There is nothing I despise more than a site that does not have proper search functionality or that is not categorized properly.

Adding/removing products to/from the cart is pretty easy and the checkout process is standard to most shops.

I prefer creating accounts on most sites where I order from frequently as it has your order history if you want to reorder or just reorder a specific item.

And bonus point, you can build up some store credit too which you can use again at a later stage.

SMS Notifications
- Order has been successfully placed
- Order has been shipped with tracking details.
- Order tracking updates

Email Notifications
- Order has been confirmed
- Invoice received
- Shipment Notifications

5) Customer Feedback

On the store itself you will see at the bottom of the page there is a customer feedback section.

Currently standing on 504 verified reviews. There are also review boxes under each and every product.

If something has been touched by The Vaping Chanel, it will also have a special 'TVC Review' section.

6) Other Factors

6.1) Product Pricing
As the store has a loyalty program discussed below, the prices are fairly cheaper than most of the other online vape shops.

6.2) Payment Options
These are one of the few online shops that have so many secure payment methods.

These options include : Mobicred, Snapscan, Zapper, i-Pay, PayU, Mastercard, Credit Card, American Express, Visa, InstantEFT, oZow, Store Credit and soon Payflex.

6.3) Loyalty Program
The loyalty program is currently a 7% cash back into your store credit account, this replaced the point system to make it easier for customers to see how much in cash they earn, and to use it when they see fit.

Furthermore, all items get a discount on bulk orders, the groupings are between 1-2, 3-5 and 6+

Discount codes are sent out once a week of 10% minimum, and there are monthly competitions.

6.4) Refunds/Returns
You are offered a 30 day refunds/return option when placing an order. Though as most shops have specific terms and conditions for returns and refunds.

I would suggest reading through the full policy here : https://www.thevapeden.co.za/pages/refund-policy#

6.5) Verification
The Vape Den is also one of the very few shops that are listed on : ScamAdviser, ShopMania and Pricecheck. I am proud to say this online shop is also an IAVA and Ecigssa Supporting Vendor.

6.6) Deliveries
All deliveries are done through The Courier Guy and these are by far the lowest I have seen delivery prices.

Deliveries are free for orders over the value of R 600.00 and you automatically get insurance on your products.

For more detailed information : https://www.thevapeden.co.za/pages/deliveries#

7) Coupons
The Vape Den constantly loads discount coupons on the store which can be used for purchases.

At the moment the special code I have is : CFL2019 which is for a 13% discount.

8) Contact Details

Please note The Vape Den does not have a brick and mortar store for walk in purchases, they do however allow collections for orders already placed. This might change in the future.

Collections:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00
Public Holidays: 09:00 - 16:00 (upon request)

Please select "Pickup Montana" if you plan to pickup, and add in the order notes roughly the time you expect to be there so they can have everything ready for you. The above mentioned times aren't written in stone, if you need to collect outside of these hours please arrange beforehand.

20 Thatch Grass Crescent, Montana
082 993 4242
info@thevapenden.co.za
www.thevapeden.co.za

Please note:
This is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company.

WARNING: You need to be 18 years or older in your respective country to access and purchase from this site.
This is super cool @Chanelr and very informative well done:campeon:

Good write-up @Chanelr, but what I would love to have is a brief background of the owner, just to make it more personal.

How long had they been smoking before switching to vaping?
How long have they been vaping?
What are their favourite mods / flavour profiles?
Anything else of interest?

Good write-up @Chanelr, but what I would love to have is a brief background of the owner, just to make it more personal.

How long had they been smoking before switching to vaping?
How long have they been vaping?
What are their favourite mods / flavour profiles?
Anything else of interest?
I suppose that are good points.
I will keep it in mind for the next one.
Though it is an article about the company, not really an interview :)

@Pho3niX90 would be able to answer those.

My name is Chanèl Reichel, independent vape reviewer based in South Africa.

I started with reviews in September 2018, due to other reviewers who gave their biased opinions, always jumped unto the hype train and ended up spending so much money on things that are not that great or do not deserve the praise it got.

My reviews and opinions are those of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organizational views or stereotypes. I tend to give my brutal honest opinion. If I do not like a juice personally, I will still provide solid feedback on what I am tasting and experiencing.
PARTNERSHIP.jpg

Back