Twisp Aero aka eGo One - 4 days, thoughts so far

Hey bud really good review, it's nice to hear somebody else who has a lot of positives to say about the aero, I'm new to vaping so maybe that's why I didn't understand why people havery so much bad stuff to say about the aero, but I've had mine for two days now and am really happy about it makes good amount of vape and flavour is awesome (using the zero rated flavour) only problems I had thus far was a bit of flavour dripping out the mouthpiece after refilling and cleaning and it empties out quite quickly, other than that really happy with it but as I've been researching more and more I would like to upgrade as I'm being drawn more into cloud chasing nevertheless awesome review*
Glad it was helpful. And good luck with your upgrade. Noticed it was your first post too :blush:
There are so many good, well priced devices these days, even compared to 12/14 months ago (when I wrote the original review about the Aero). Always worth getting some advice from members of the forum - can't tell you how much money people here have saved me (and cost me - fomo). Very helpful community indeed!

Back