• More reviews , less k@kpraat ...

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • More Clone reviews :P

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Get a bloody better camera setup !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Testing out the Delta Squonk kit by T.V.L and Revenant manufactured by Vapresso...lots of innovation going on here which is always a good thing. It's a heavy bugger though...

image.jpg

Howzit! Finally after a bit of a hiatus I am back with my first review of 2019 .... The Delta Squonk , best squonker of 2018/2019 IMHO .....

That color

Seems there are other colors available now .... only one seemingly OK seems the black and red ....

revenant-vapes-starter-kit-revenant-vape-delta-100w-squonk-starter-kit-6945855373371_1800x1800.jpg

Seems there are other colors available now .... only one seemingly OK seems the black and red ....

revenant-vapes-starter-kit-revenant-vape-delta-100w-squonk-starter-kit-6945855373371_1800x1800.jpg

I think the rainbow went to all the reviewers.

Grimm also said it’s pretty solid mod but the color isn’t the best so they sent him the black and red afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something like a plain or textured black or even black and silver would look so much better.

Best part of review was 2:12 to 2:38
I feel cheated out my data, almost never saw the mod, nothing really explained. How does it work, does it have a pump that pumps the juice, or a meganism that pushes the bottle? If pump, , can it perform the same with max vg juice and 50/50 juice? If mod is not used a few days and juice dry inside pump, will it still work?
Feels like someone told me of the best braai of 2018 but did not tell me how it works. Surely being heavy, big and butt ugly cant make it the best of 2018

Thanks for the feedback ..... I will try and make my videos more informative going forward.

Best part of review was 2:12 to 2:38
I feel cheated out my data, almost never saw the mod, nothing really explained. How does it work, does it have a pump that pumps the juice, or a meganism that pushes the bottle? If pump, , can it perform the same with max vg juice and 50/50 juice? If mod is not used a few days and juice dry inside pump, will it still work?
Feels like someone told me of the best braai of 2018 but did not tell me how it works. Surely being heavy, big and butt ugly cant make it the best of 2018

This was a loan device , so I wasn't going to take it apart to show the inner workings. There are plenty other reviewers like DJLsb that are far better at explaining the inner workings of devices. As far as I could tell (with my limited technical knowledge) , it seems to be a gasket system that relies on negative pressure created inside the squonk bottle , which in turn pushes the juice up through the squonk tube and into the RDA. Think of it like those silicone guns you get , where you have a push rod at the end and a canister filled with silicone..... only one way for the silicone to go ....
Juice I was using was a 70/30 juice so I'm sure it will perform well with most high VG juices.
I'm not sure what you mean by "dry" juice ? When left standing , and then used after a few days I found no issues except maybe a slight alteration in flavour of the residue juice in the tube mechanism , but a few pumps and it's fine again.

Thanks, no I thought that maybe it has some sort of water pump thingy, and if juice get dry insde the pump it can lock/seize.

Thanks, no I thought that maybe it has some sort of water pump thingy, and if juice get dry insde the pump it can lock/seize.

From what I could deduce it's a pure mechanical pump system , so no electronic "mini pump system" :)

And sorry for wasting your data ;P , hope this makes up for it ......

Been quiet but hopefully next up for review the new @Twisp Tyko AIO kit. Gooi daai klokkie op my channel dan sal jy sien wats wat
EF849B51-A128-4FBE-98D8-9E3C8E33E86F.jpeg

Sorry for the lack of content , took a break .... but here is a review of the Twisp Tyko AIO kit :

After a long hiatus here is the review of the Twisp Cliq with a quick comparison to the Cue as some asked for it ….