• More reviews , less k@kpraat ...

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • More Clone reviews :P

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Get a bloody better camera setup !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I quite like this IG platform , no fiddling with cameras and kak just bish bang boom and you live ....

Who would you like me to go live with next on IG ?

Remember to follow me TVB and turn post notifications on to be notified of any live feeds going up :

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-20 at 16.30.02.jpeg

Lol I will play Simon.
Thats a no from me :-D (for now)

I totally agree an interview with @Silver will be double mega epic

Ok so it's settled then @Silver will be my next victim...stay tuned follow turn post notifications on IG thevapingbru

Edit : ok seems we need to do Facebook live rather will try and copy to my YT channel also for later viewing as well.

Last edited:
Ok so it's settled then @Silver will be my next victim...stay tuned follow turn post notifications on IG thevapingbru

Edit : ok seems we need to do Facebook live rather will try and copy to my YT channel also for later viewing as well.
Awesome

New review up on the Monark Resurgence Mech Squonker .....

Liked your review. Nice and informal.

What I don't understand is that even though it is cheaper than many others I still don't understand how it could cost R1600. There really is not much in it. The 510 would be the priciest component and in bulk should still be relatively cheap.

I have a Stentorian Ram and don't understand why it has to cost R1k+

What I don't understand is that even though it is cheaper than many others I still don't understand how it could cost R1600. There really is not much in it. The 510 would be the priciest component and in bulk should still be relatively cheap.

Agree @Vilaishima ... it’s like half a mod at full price

Look i have one and can tell you first had that if you wanna get it dont equate the price to value for money cause you will be disappointed.

The thing that you need to understand is brand, they have a following so they cannot be seen to sell “cheap” mods.

Second thing is RND, allot of people will argue here but you cannot know the RND cost unless your in the circle.

Quality wise (honest truth) its crap. My colour is already faded pretty fast, the 510 is crap quality, silver plating is some sub standard stuff.

But at the end of the day you are buying a name and brand.

I still use mine every other day cause it looks good and works well. Am i happy i bought it, yes i like the brand, will i recommend NO

@BioHAZarD your input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the positive feedback. I think the big thing for me is the local support yes the mod is not perfect but I'd rather buy a mod that I know has local support than a 5K+ mod which if you have issues it's shipping back and forth. At the end of the day its what you want to pay vs what you get....

Thanks for the positive feedback. I think the big thing for me is the local support yes the mod is not perfect but I'd rather buy a mod that I know has local support than a 5K+ mod which if you have issues it's shipping back and forth. At the end of the day its what you want to pay vs what you get....

That is a blanket statement, i have been waiting from the 30th of August 2018 for a replacement monark from them. I whatsapp them allot and spoke to one of the owners and I’m lied to continuously. They were honestly on the ball in the beginning because of Hugo and Craig who contacted them and told them to sort me out.

Iv just decided to write it of as school fees.

I could get it sorted through Sirs but Monark took responsibility of the situation so it lies with them.

Look ill still buy monark stuff because i like the looks of the mods, just got issues when them because of the lies.

Look i have one and can tell you first had that if you wanna get it dont equate the price to value for money cause you will be disappointed.

The thing that you need to understand is brand, they have a following so they cannot be seen to sell “cheap” mods.

Second thing is RND, allot of people will argue here but you cannot know the RND cost unless your in the circle.

Quality wise (honest truth) its crap. My colour is already faded pretty fast, the 510 is crap quality, silver plating is some sub standard stuff.

But at the end of the day you are buying a name and brand.

I still use mine every other day cause it looks good and works well. Am i happy i bought it, yes i like the brand, will i recommend NO

@BioHAZarD your input?

Is it not dangerous with battery exposed ... that freaks me out

Look with a mech your always extra careful before you even start, this mod i would say is a hand mod, it should never leave your hand when in use or battery installed. I drive a bit so it would always be in my hand because its so small.

The battery exposed is also a good thing cause if you get venting you can quickly pull and fling plus iv never had any issues.

I stick to my original cost estimate. R850 at most.

But let me not post here 2 much before I get rapped on the fingers again.