• More reviews , less k@kpraat ...

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • More Clone reviews :P

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Get a bloody better camera setup !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not trying to stir up anyhting or cause 'drama' but what are your thoughts around it?
I think alot of people would benefit from videos like that. Not sure why you go about it in such a apologetic way ....... if you want to do it then go ahead and if anyone has a problem with it then they just need to refrain from watching.
No matter what the moral standing is regarding clones there will always be a huge market for them as many vapers are under financial strain and if your videos provide them with a cheaper alternative and the main aim is to stay off the bad habit then i don't see why you should not continue with this venture.

I think alot of people would benefit from videos like that. Not sure why you go about it in such a apologetic way ....... if you want to do it then go ahead and if anyone has a problem with it then they just need to refrain from watching.
No matter what the moral standing is regarding clones there will always be a huge market for them as many vapers are under financial strain and if your videos provide them with a cheaper alternative and the main aim is to stay off the bad habit then i don't see why you should not continue with this venture.

Thanks uncle. Just added the disclaimer to avoid any flame or rant fests think you know me well enough.... Wasn't apologetic

I don't know @Daniel personally, But he doesn't strike me as the apologetic type. More like the "Oh, I ate your last slice of pizza? Well then you shouldn't have been eating it in front of me :p " type... :D

Keep the reviews coming @Daniel . I for one would love Auth vs Clone reviews.

I’d be interested in Authentic vs. Clone reviews. Ethics and build quility aside, is 1:1 just that or do the clones miss the mark on performance, airflow and flavour.

If only we had clone juice too :-D
Or 10ml samples, wasted more money on juice then hardware.

Been toying with an idea and before you bring out the pitch forks....

Would like to do a series of Clone vs Auth reviews more to curb my own curiosity than anything else. Barring build quality and the moral questions around cloning I want to genuinely see if the Auth provides a better vape experience as a Clone. And it will be a blind test same build same cotton same juice everything.....

Not trying to stir up anyhting or cause 'drama' but what are your thoughts around it? Bear in mind I don't condone cloning but there are some vapers that truly can't afford the prices of HE devices but want to experience what it's all about.....

I for one would love to see these reviews!

@Daniel I have subscribed to your channel and started watching your reviews, oh boy you can talk a lot of kak! But in a good way, informative, funny and truely South African which is a refreshing change of pace from listening to the Yanks and there egos :-D

@Daniel I have subscribed to your channel and started watching your reviews, oh boy you can talk a lot of kak! But in a good way, informative, funny and truely South African which is a refreshing change of pace from listening to the Yanks and there egos :-D

haha jaaaaaa bruuuuu I do talk a lot ..... and use the word obviously too much :p

Thanks for subscribing , content is a bit scarce but I'm trying to get more videos up just tough juggling life and work and everything else ....

Trying something different did a live with uncle @Rob Fisher tonight on Instagram go check it out we talk about his new initiative....

Comment down below if you want to see more of these types of discussions. Maybe next time well talk a bit more k@k ;)

Instagram.com/thevapingbru

you are stopping your reviews :) can it be true .... oh do say so :)

grapgat :p , and I don't really do reviews well been trying to lately ..... let's just say I've seen the Light and the errors of my ways :) .....

took u long enough... don't wanna upset those all powerful vendors now eh.

We will win them over one man at a time, we should start an organisation....maybe call it illuminati inc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will win them over one man at a time, we should start an organisation....maybe call it illuminati inc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha not sure what you guys are on about...