Some upcoming reviews

SXK Flave 22 & 24
SXK Comet
Kindbright Soul S
Clone DS 528
and many more !

Thanks for the video
Nice to see the sample box from the BWDV guys - tagging @RivasCB
Congrats @Imperator - your juice was most liked by @Daniel ;-)

New instructional video up , how to refill your own Cue pods!
Disclaimer : I do not condone this and you WILL void your warranty on the pod if you do this.
Also please note I have not tried nic salts in it as it;s a ceramic base so I'm not sure what the effects will be.....

If you guys liked this video Like/Subscribe , and comment if you want more of these types of instructional videos. I've got a few things lines up let me know what you would like to see next :

1. Aegis Legend Review
2. Geekvape Zeus Dual Review and build tutorial
3. Squid Industries Double Barrel + General RDA build tutorial
4. Vape Shop tours and meeting some local vape shop owners. Vaping in cars & Karaoke (idea I've been playing with , basically drive around , talk kak amonst vapers and maybe visit some vape shops , and maybe some singing .... ;P).

Last edited:
Nice one @Daniel
Definitely keen to see more about that Squid Mod
and walkabouts to shops is always great to see!

Howzit!

New update video up just some heads ups what's coming ...

Honestly I've tried a few pod devices and they all kak. Might be killing my own reviews but I'd much rather speak the truth.....

If you genuinely want to get off the stinkies just get a Twisp Cue....wish they would bring out some nic salt pods...

Other than that the La Carte has been surprisingly good all be it the expensive pods. But then again if you use nic salts a pod would last you at least 50mls of refills.

I'll be giving away the current pod systems away for free to whoever needs it (I'm not going to review any) so PM me and we can make a plan. Deleting my last video.

Honestly I've tried a few pod devices and they all kak. Might be killing my own reviews but I'd much rather speak the truth.....

If you genuinely want to get off the stinkies just get a Twisp Cue....wish they would bring out some nic salt pods...

Other than that the La Carte has been surprisingly good all be it the expensive pods. But then again if you use nic salts a pod would last you at least 50mls of refills.

I'll be giving away the current pod systems away for free to whoever needs it (I'm not going to review any) so PM me and we can make a plan. Deleting my last video.
Just curious, which pod devices have you tried and what didn't you like about them?

For me, I hated the ramp up on some and the 'underpower' on others. I find most pod devices to hit weaker than I prefer. So far, the only pod device that I've tried that hit hard is the Aspire breeze 2 with the 1 ohm coil (0.6 was too cool of a vape and feels underpowered) and the SMOK Infinix device. Flavorwise its fairly decent. I don't expect much from them. Just a taste so that I know I'm not vaping plain VG/PG and Nic salts.

Just curious, which pod devices have you tried and what didn't you like about them?

For me, I hated the ramp up on some and the 'underpower' on others. I find most pod devices to hit weaker than I prefer. So far, the only pod device that I've tried that hit hard is the Aspire breeze 2 with the 1 ohm coil (0.6 was too cool of a vape and feels underpowered) and the SMOK Infinix device. Flavorwise its fairly decent. I don't expect much from them. Just a taste so that I know I'm not vaping plain VG/PG and Nic salts.

Quite a few actually :) to me it's kind of lost as I don't have those cravings anymore (can go a whole day without vaping say whaaaat??!!!) but below is my best take on what I have tried...

Smok Rolo Badge - nice looking device but the travel from the coil to the mouth piece just too short coughed every time I took a drag

Vapresso Aurora Kit - just silly vape kit shaped in the form of a Zippo lol good MTL draw but just clumsy

Exceed Edge - probably the best of the bunch not too bad a throat hit but smooth.looks too much like an adult toy :p

Asvape Defender - coolest looking but man its angry and not geared for nic salts at all

Joytech Penguin - same as above no idea why you would use a 0.2ohm coil in a pod device....

Jwell LA Carte - the best of the bunch 2A charging looks the business and best flavour of the lot. And if you have the patience rebuild able...

Twisp Cue - besides the La Carte probaly the best little device of the lot. Not the best flavor by any means but available everywhere. The SA version of the Juul...

Last edited:
Quite a few actually :) to me it's kind of lost as I don't have those cravings anymore (can go a whole day without vaping say whaaaat??!!!) but below is my best take on what I have tried...

Smok Rolo Badge - nice looking device but the travel from the coil to the mouth piece just too short coughed every time I took a drag

Vapresso Aurora Kit - just silly vape kit shaped in the form of a Zippo lol good MTL draw but just clumsy

Exceed Edge - probably the best of the bunch not too bad a throat hit but smooth.looks too much like an adult toy

Asvape Defender - coolest looking but man its angry and not geared for nic salts at all

Joytech Penguin - same as above no idea why you would use a 0.2ohm coil in a pod device....

Jwell LA Carte - the best of the bunch 2A charging looks the business and best flavour of the lot. And if you have the patience rebuild able...

Twisp Cue - besides the La Carte probaly the best little device of the lot. Not the best flavor by any means but available everywhere. The SA version of the Juul...

Looks like I need to add a LA Carte to my collection at some point. Where did you get it from?

I agree with all your statements above. The low resistance coil on a pod device is ridiculous. It basically defeats the whole point of a pod device. I do have the Rolo badge. I find that the Rolo has a slight ramp up compared to the infinix.

Looks like I need to add a LA Carte to my collection at some point. Where did you get it from?

I agree with all your statements above. The low resistance coil on a pod device is ridiculous. It basically defeats the whole point of a pod device. I do have the Rolo badge. I find that the Rolo has a slight ramp up compared to the infinix.
Think Vape away stocks it...

Slight ramp up??!!! Lol its like waiting for Eskom to come back online......

La Carte is good but breeze 2 is king.

La carte is only good if you like draw fire above pushing a button like the breeze 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La carte is only good if you like draw fire above pushing a button like the breeze 2

But you can rebuild the La Carte pods...if you are so inclined....

Need to try the Breeze....
la Carte is a ***** to fill no air escape....

Think Vape away stocks it...

Slight ramp up??!!! Lol its like waiting for Eskom to come back online......
Yeah it's like that That's the reason I don't use it much now. I also experienced some spit back so it was quite the hassle carrying it around.

I like the infinix and breeze. I just need to load it with 50mg salts and then I'll be good. These devices I use for travelling around because of their size and lack of vapor production. As long as a pod system doesn't give a cool/low powered vape, dry hits, long ramp up or spit back, I consider it a win. I also take into account consumables. I would hate to own a pod system and know that a few pods cost more than my whole device.

Yeah I've heard from many people that nothing beats the Breeze 2 and I agree with this so far. It hasn't given me a single issue so far.

Yeah it's like that That's the reason I don't use it much now. I also experienced some spit back so it was quite the hassle carrying it around.

I like the infinix and breeze. I just need to load it with 50mg salts and then I'll be good. These devices I use for travelling around because of their size and lack of vapor production. As long as a pod system doesn't give a cool/low powered vape, dry hits, long ramp up or spit back, I consider it a win. I also take into account consumables. I would hate to own a pod system and know that a few pods cost more than my whole device.
Think you just forced my hand at doing a La Carte review and pod rebuild tutorial ;)

But you can rebuild the La Carte pods...if you are so inclined....

Need to try the Breeze....
la Carte is a ***** to fill no air escape....

Honestly it is a perk but I’m lazy

One of the main reasons why I use a Dvarw rta as a rewick takes 2 min max.

For my the flavor on the breeze is really good for pod device and I own quite a few pod. The la cart is quite muted for me but still okay Vs other draw fire mods.

Think you just forced my hand at doing a La Carte review and pod rebuild tutorial ;)
A rebuildable pod device is something I'd love to see in the market. On the breeze 2 you can possibly rebuild it but that's not for me. It's quite a task to rebuild a vertical coil like that.

A rebuildable pod device is something I'd love to see in the market. On the breeze 2 you can possibly rebuild it but that's not for me. It's quite a task to rebuild a vertical coil like that.
Lol that would defeat the whole marketing drive for pods...might just as well go rba then... Oh wait Merlin Mini with high ohm build done....

Will it really catch on as pods are mainly marketed at the beginners and not really at us doing it as hobby .

Something also to keep an eye out for will be the innoken pod device.

Lol that would defeat the whole marketing drive for pods...might just as well go rba then... Oh wait Merlin Mini with high ohm build done....
Yeah that's why no company would launch a rebuildable pod device. I have all the Merlin's from the very 1st one till the latest Merlin MTL. I like MTL with high nic. If the nic content isn't high, then I prefer VM Red Pill 6mg on the Savour MTL in restricted lung hit mode.

It's quite difficult to find high strength juices nowadays. Even 6mg is starting to become scarce. I've seen juice lines dropping the strengths from 0, 3 and 6mg to 0, 2 and 4mg.