TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

And - how you finding it @Slick ?
It's not my 1st Cue @Silver ,I had the grey colour which I was using for a few months but sold it to buy the blue,the kiosk was sold out with the blue so I bought the gold,I'm very happy with it,also I have used it when I travelled overseas and I feel every vaper or smoker should have one on the plane because it does the job without anyone knowing,and here it's in my pocket everyday as a backup,I love this device

Hi guys ....

Gold Cue has some tricks up its sleeve! Not sure if you know this?
It has a cool new 2 colour LED battery indicator mode that lets you know your battery status every time you drop in a pod. Or if you want to know, without drawing on the device ... just lift and drop the pod ... can easily be done with one hand ... it's the click that helps you think ;-)

AND now, when your battery level drops into the "Danger Zone" (Kenny Loggins voice) ... it changes to RED. Easier to use the device this way ... you are less likely to run into a flat battery without warning ;-)

Hope you all enjoy the Festive Season ... and your Gold Cue.

Regards and Best Wishes,

M!c

It's not my 1st Cue @Silver ,I had the grey colour which I was using for a few months but sold it to buy the blue,the kiosk was sold out with the blue so I bought the gold,I'm very happy with it,also I have used it when I travelled overseas and I feel every vaper or smoker should have one on the plane because it does the job without anyone knowing,and here it's in my pocket everyday as a backup,I love this device

Great little stealth device indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No blueberry cue pods again at Canal Walk.. Seems every time i go there they out of stock.. LOL.

No blueberry cue pods again at Canal Walk.. Seems every time i go there they out of stock.. LOL.

You mean Canal Walk and ALL OF GAUTENG? :rofl:

Due to pod flavour availability my wife seems to be vaping my ATOM more than anything else these days. My vape cupboard always seems to have the juice we vape available :D

Yup know that feeling as i put my cue away when i cannot find any pods, then my Vega mini/Arcus combo gets all my attention.. throw in some of the new Limited edition Mango ice or Rebel ice and i'm a happy camper.

I was at Musgrave mall in Durban and also heard Mango pods were released but they were sold out

I was at Musgrave mall in Durban and also heard Mango pods were released but they were sold out
tenor.gif

I have owned 7 cue devices. Gave 6 of these to friends and family who wanted to quit smoking. Last one is still in my vape bag as a backup or when I need to stealth vape, but I rarely use it because I cant find Blueberry or Vanilla pods at my local vape stands. And buying them online is not really an option because with a couple of kiosks / retailers close by it doesn't make sense paying for shipping.

@Mic Lazzari - I am sorry to say this, but if @Twisp doesn't sort out the pod supply problem, the CUE will go from having a supply issue to a demand issue. As in the demand for CUE devices will drop. Just my 2c...

Last edited:
I have owned 7 cue devices. Gave 6 of these to friends and family who wanted to quit smoking. Last one is still in my vape bag as a backup or when I need to stealth vape, but I rarely use it because I cant find Blueberry or Vanilla pods at my local vape stands. And buying them online is not really an option because with a couple of kiosks / retailers close by it doesn't make sense paying for shipping.

@Mic Lazzari - I am sorry to say this, but if @Twisp doesn't sort out the pod supply problem, the CUE will go from having a supply issue to a demand issue. As in the demand for CUE devices will drop. Just my 2c...

Agree with you fully. For me, to get pods (my favourite flavours. They have plenty of mint/tobacco/rebel which i dont want) must be as simple as going to my closest kiosk and pick a couple up. I am not prepared to order online from a retailer and pay shipping, plus the twisp website is still not very good at the mo. For me it simply feels like one big advertising space for SOME of their products.

Sorry. Hope i'm not being moaner. Just feels.

Agree with you fully. For me, to get pods (my favourite flavours. They have plenty of mint/tobacco/rebel which i dont want) must be as simple as going to my closest kiosk and pick a couple up. I am not prepared to order online from a retailer and pay shipping, plus the twisp website is still not very good at the mo. For me it simply feels like one big advertising space for SOME of their products.

Sorry. Hope i'm not being moaner. Just feels.

Am with you guys on this. I use my SBSA UCount rewards points to buy the wife pods from Clicks. To be frank; 9/10 times there's just Tobacco and Polar Mint on the shelves.

Am with you guys on this. I use my SBSA UCount rewards points to buy the wife pods from Clicks. To be frank; 9/10 times there's just Tobacco and Polar Mint on the shelves.
Lucky you. I've only seen tobacco at my local Clicks. Dischem's pod shelves are always empty.

Lucky you. I've only seen tobacco at my local Clicks. Dischem's pod shelves are always empty.
I agree fully, Dischem shelves for the pods are always empty! Asked the guys there cos I thought they were just selling fast but seems like they not stocking up fast enough!
For me its pod availability, pod flavour availability and cracked pods (although this is less and less with newer pods but still a small issue)

Back