TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

HPBotha

Vapor Gratia Vaporis
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The Cue was designed for new users wanting to move off stinkies, but at the same time the stealthy nature of the Cue is a perfect compliment as a ninja vape for all us veterans!

You can read more on the Cue Design philosophy in our Product Design Overview post [here] where I detail some of the main focuses and design process for the Cue.

7ixicvP.png

COIL:

The Cue pods contain a high-tech ceramic coil that for the duration of the 2ml cartridge will provide you with consistently clean and clear flavour (no burning). When used up it can be disposed. It is made up of a ceramic wick and 1Ω heating element that is very effective at fine vaporization of the flavour liquids.
Perfect flavor production through tightly controlled mass production of atomizing components, protecting the integrity of the device, flavor and experience.

TANK:
The disposable polycarbonate plastic Cue pods contain 2ml of liquid.
The pods integrate the mouthpiece; tank; coil and liquid all into one.
They snap into place by means of magnets in the base.
The flavour level is visible through the translucent plastic.
The pods are sealed as a safety feature and can not be refilled.
Knowing and controlling what goes into our Pods make gives us peace of mind about health and safety.
They are manufactured under the strictest controls, in a Medical Grade, GMP facitlity and filled under vacuum, to prevent leaking.
They are colour coded for the three different flavours for easy identification.
They feature an expiry date and batch code for traceability.
Full tank lasts approximately 350 puffs, with normal use.

1ho7qHZ.png

AIRFLOW:
Bottom airflow.
Finely tuned for the perfect Mouth To Lung draw and experience.
Air intakes located on the side of the device.
Take care not to block while using.

TEs94yL.png

BATTERY:
350 mAh Lithium Polymer Cell
Automatic Battery - fires when pressure sensor detects a user drawing on the device.
60 minutes to charge
Full charge lasts approximately 200 puffs under normal use.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed breakdown of this device @HPBotha

I like it that its 24mg liquid!
Also that the battery is automatic, ie it works when you inhale
Pity the battery only lasts 200 puffs and the tank is about 350 puffs
So its two charges per tank

sounds like a great stealth option

I have to say this device stacks up really well against all the other similar devices found around the planet... @Takie and I took ours on our trip to Paris and the guys who use the Juul and Phix were really impressed with the Cue. It's a Chicken Dinner Ninja device and was used on the long trip via Doha to Paris! Highly recommended!
Mods 004.JPG

I have to say this device stacks up really well against all the other similar devices found around the planet... @Takie and I took ours on our trip to Paris and the guys who use the Juul and Phix were really impressed with the Cue. It's a Chicken Dinner Ninja device and was used on the long trip via Doha to Paris! Highly recommended!
View attachment 109511
How are the flavours? @Rob Fisher

@BioHAZarD , from the Twisp website, I see the following flavours available:

image.jpeg

I vaped all of those and more back in my Twisp days - late 2013

Tobacco#1 was quite nice at the time - but nowhere near some of the NETs i found much later in my journey

Polar Mint was nice but quite plain for me at the time

My favourite was a mix of Rebel and Polar Mint (that was my staple in my Twisp days). Rebel i remember was a very authentic tasting juice. Tasted very similar to Red Bull and was lovely. I tried a few other energy drink juices afterwards in my journey after Twisp, but none were as good as Rebel. Rebel had no artificial tastes from what i could remember.

I did try to vape Rebel in todays equipment. Just had too much flavour and didnt taste as good. I suppose one could dilute it but i havent tried.

The issue with this Cue is that I cant mix up the flavours. That was the whole fun part with the Clearo1 in 2013.

@HPBotha , cant you tell them to make a "Rebel Ice". Just add about 10 drops of menthol concentrate in there! :D

@BioHAZarD , from the Twisp website, I see the following flavours available:

View attachment 109516

I vaped all of those and more back in my Twisp days - late 2013

Tobacco#1 was quite nice at the time - but nowhere near some of the NETs i found much later in my journey

Polar Mint was nice but quite plain for me at the time

My favourite was a mix of Rebel and Polar Mint (that was my staple in my Twisp days). Rebel i remember was a very authentic tasting juice. Tasted very similar to Red Bull and was lovely. I tried a few other energy drink juices afterwards in my journey after Twisp, but none were as good as Rebel. Rebel had no artificial tastes from what i could remember.

I did try to vape Rebel in todays equipment. Just had too much flavour and didnt taste as good. I suppose one could dilute it but i havent tried.

The issue with this Cue is that I cant mix up the flavours. That was the whole fun part with the Clearo1 in 2013.

@HPBotha , cant you tell them to make a "Rebel Ice". Just add about 10 drops of menthol concentrate in there! :D
Thanks for info @Silver
I had hoped that they would expand on the range by now. I remember the rebel fondly from my days with the twisp.

I have tried the Energy Drink pod (@Takie's favourite) and it's nice... but my favourite is the Mint one and it's the best tasting juice of all the similar setups.
Thanks. Cant say i am surprised by your choice though ;)

I'm not impressed with the flavours at all. Vinto Vape (an e-cig look alike) has more flavours to choose from. I've written a product review about it and posted it to the Hardware section.

Hi @HPBotha

Two questions on the Cue if I may:

1. How do you see how much liquid is left in the pod? It doesn't seem to have any clear strip unless I am missing something?

7f1dc2fda0a4ccfb81728605b61d3803.jpg

2. And secondly, is it ok to use a wall adapter for the USB charging? If so, will any adapter do or shall I try find the lowest current one possible? I think the clearo adapters were 375ma.

Last edited:
Great device. Its my on the go setup.

Hi @HPBotha

Two questions on the Cue if I may:

How do you see how much liquid is left in the pod? It doesn't seem to have any clear strip unless I am missing something?

We are aware that the opacity is too dense on the first batch, and have already changed this for the second batch of pods. The pod in itself is a full polycarbonate plastic, and was intended to be semi-translucent.

Regarding your second question, any wall adaptor should work fine as long as it does not exceed 5V, the Cue has over current protection and should compensate when charging. The Cue is not fast charge capable (1.5A); the safeset charging is via a onboard USB from a pc / laptop. We have run many tests and have found that the signal from a PC / laptop to be the cleanest, and best matches on board lipo pack charging. Also car chargers, although convenient, should be avoided as much as possible. Many cheap car chargers do not compensate very well for fluctuations in power delivery (this warning is not only for Twisp devices, but for all electronic devices being charged via a car charger - invest in a high quality car charger).

I include the updated manual section, regarding the status LED:

sa0cB0Jl.png

PS. @Silver already got our flavourist on to the Polar Rebel , lets see what marketing has to say! :)

We are aware that the opacity is too dense on the first batch, and have already changed this for the second batch of pods. The pod in itself is a full polycarbonate plastic, and was intended to be semi-translucent.

Regarding your second question, any wall adaptor should work fine as long as it does not exceed 5V, the Cue has over current protection and should compensate when charging. The Cue is not fast charge capable (1.5A); the safeset charging is via a onboard USB from a pc / laptop. We have run many tests and have found that the signal from a PC / laptop to be the cleanest, and best matches on board lipo pack charging. Also car chargers, although convenient, should be avoided as much as possible. Many cheap car chargers do not compensate very well for fluctuations in power delivery (this warning is not only for Twisp devices, but for all electronic devices being charged via a car charger - invest in a high quality car charger).

I include the updated manual section, regarding the status LED:

sa0cB0Jl.png

PS. @Silver already got our flavourist on to the Polar Rebel , lets see what marketing has to say! :)

Thanks for the comprehensive feedback @HPBotha

When I buy another Rebel pod I will look out for the later more translucent ones...

And as for charging, thanks for the tip. I will probably just make use of the laptop USB port then. Am gonna wait till it runs flat first - I want to see how much charge is left.

As for the Polar Rebel - now that would be amazing!
I genuinely think a lot of people would like it more if the Rebel had an icy kick to it!
Maybe its just me - but I don't think so

Thanks for the comprehensive feedback @HPBotha

When I buy another Rebel pod I will look out for the later more translucent ones...

I just checked with the factory, the revised opacity pods are in production, but it will be a while to work through the current pods out in the wild until you have a definitive v1.2 Pod in hand. Sorry for that.

I just checked with the factory, the revised opacity pods are in production, but it will be a while to work through the current pods out in the wild until you have a definitive v1.2 Pod in hand. Sorry for that.

Ok no problem HP ;-)
I will continue to monitor to try get a feel for how long a pod lasts.
So far so good

By the way, can you imagine a pod filled with 24mg BlackBobas :D

By the way, can you imagine a pod filled with 24mg BlackBobas :D

OH man!!!! Black Bobas!!!! now THAT will be a flippen win of note!!!! I still have an empty cork stopper bottle of Blackbird, and now and again i take a whiff of the bottle lol! have you tried any of the new Alien Vision's remade juices? maybe a group import is due.....hint hint, wink wink....and we have something dead awesome in the works that will be SUCH a nostalgic MTL throwback! I think you and I must investigate with @Sir Vape or @KieranD to bring in some Black Bird and Flavor 39!!!

OH man!!!! Black Bobas!!!! now THAT will be a flippen win of note!!!! I still have an empty cork stopper bottle of Blackbird, and now and again i take a whiff of the bottle lol! have you tried any of the new Alien Vision's remade juices? maybe a group import is due.....hint hint, wink wink....and we have something dead awesome in the works that will be SUCH a nostalgic MTL throwback! I think you and I must investigate with @Sir Vape or @KieranD to bring in some Black Bird and Flavor 39!!!

Sign me up @HPBotha
Take my money

It was you that discovered the mix of Blackbird and Bobas Bounty. I still have very low levels of supply of these two - thanks to one or two very kind forumites that have donated a bottle. I now use them extremely sparingly. And I think of you each time Black Bobas gets mixed up. What a legendary mix.

Im also interested in getting me a Cue, tested it at a twisp kiosk and i was impressed by the way it kicks nic wise and the flavour is good,

Maybe you should start a flavour request thread, coz this device is gonna be on fire with alot of flavour choices!

Maybe you should start a flavour request thread, coz this device is gonna be on fire with alot of flavour choices!
:beer-toast1: Good idea!!! i will have to have a think on it...and plan a good way of getting the right answers. :beer-toast1:
Let me work on something this week. will pop something up under the Twisp forum - sure many will want to pitch in!

:beer-toast1: Good idea!!! i will have to have a think on it...and plan a good way of getting the right answers. :beer-toast1:
Let me work on something this week. will pop something up under the Twisp forum - sure many will want to pitch in!

great idea @Create-A-Cloud
I will certainly contribute to this when you get it up @HPBotha

The pod is still going though - but surely it must be nearly finished?

Lets see

@Silver the Cue uses a ceramic core as it's wicking - and you should be noticing a distinct lack of flavour when running empty. The core obviously does not burn, but you will know when you have eked out the last iota of ejuice!!!

@Silver the Cue uses a ceramic core as it's wicking - and you should be noticing a distinct lack of flavour when running empty. The core obviously does not burn, but you will know when you have eked out the last iota of ejuice!!!

Hi @HPBotha
Have moved this post for you from the general threads to this Twisp Cue thread in the Twisp subforum
It adds value but needs to be in the Twisp subforum

In future, if you need to respond to someone on the general threads with more info about your products, then feel free to tag the member concerned in your subforum and take the discussion there.

Back