TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

@Rafique wow 4 out of 10 is quite high. For me it's like 2 out of 10 maybe. It's not as common but the pod basically becomes unusable. And at 50 bucks each it's not ideal that the terms of return are so strict.

Agree @HiddenInTheClouds it's just too much hassle I have thrown the pods that have me problems awat, I'm not really worried about returning them just thought I'd let twisp know.

@Rafique wow 4 out of 10 is quite high. For me it's like 2 out of 10 maybe. It's not as common but the pod basically becomes unusable. And at 50 bucks each it's not ideal that the terms of return are so strict.

I fully agree with you but I still feel that if you take the pods back to head office they will replace all your pods like they did mine. I know that it seems like too much PT but it's better than sitting with the loss.

Hi guys, I'm looking into it - just to make sure. I will get back to you when I have definitive feedback.

@hot.chillie35

When you say head office do you mean the actual head office or just a twisp store, could you tell me where the head office is?
The actual head office here in Cape Town. There address is 16-21 Frazzitta Business Park Cnr Koeberg and Freedom Way Milnerton Cape Town 7441. Hope this helps @HiddenInTheClouds.

Sorry for my late reply.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hey guys, been following this thread since before buying my cue and struggled through the leakage issues, glad to report no issues with the pods leaking in recent months, however I've noticed with a few that I'm getting a burnt, kind of chemical taste, similar to when out of flavour, even with fairly new pods. Currently the nut brittle pod I have in is giving that same issue with over 60% of the flavour unused

I have had 3 pods do that to me. And I live 120km away from a Twisp store or kiosk. So I cant just pop in to exchange. Just put them asside for if I remember to take them with when I go there.

I'm very sad at the fact that the price on the pods have gone up. Just got my dad switched over and now he can't afford the pods anymore. He is a pensioner so income is very little. So he is back on the stinkies :(

My 2c.

Loved my cue. Perfect for those times when big clouds are not acceptable.
Tight consistent draw. Decent flavour and sits in my pocket perfectly.

Had an issue with pods leaking. One pod lost half it's capacity in a couple of hours.
I think it's dead though.
Full pod and battery. Take a drag, lights up but nothing.

My 2c

I'm loving my cue,carry it with me all day everyday without any issues,just can't seem to find the vanilla flavour pod near me

Dusted my Cue last week friday and bought the Blueberry pod and its excellent, no leaking and i now also notice that the pod tip is see through so you are able to see how much liquid is still left.

My first pod on friday lasted me two days but i vaped alot, almost threw the pod out but after taking it out and looking at the liquid saw that there was probably 0.5ml still left.

First time i tried a Cue, I thought that thing will kill you in 2 drags, way too strong.... but that was just me pulling on it like a VGOD trickster on a HOG... Completely in love with my own @Twisp Cue these days. one of the most comfortable pod devices in my opinion and the ease of use is just excellent. Now if only @Mic Lazzari will arrange for some legit refillable pods......:--P

Seems I need to revisit my initial review again with some updates ..... now to find the damn mod LOL think i have one left PIFfed my other two I had and glad to say I've gotten 2 ppl close to off the stinkies with the Cue !!

In the end it's not about anything else but staying off the stinkies ..... yes there are fancier pod systems but for convenience and easy of use and flavor you don't get better in the same class IMO ... Well done @Mic Lazzari @HPBotha !

Hi guys. Has anyone had a nic overdose with this cue. I think I may have over done it.around 25 puffs in 30 minutes and I feel like I'm in wonderland but not the nice kinda feeling way

Hi guys. Has anyone had a nic overdose with this cue. I think I may have over done it.around 25 puffs in 30 minutes and I feel like I'm in wonderland but not the nice kinda feeling way
@Daniel gave you a solid answer in the previous thread.

Due to the strength of the nicotine used in these pods, it is possible to get 'too much' nicotine in your system and this leads to feelings or dizzyness, nausea, headaches etc.

If this is your first time using it then it will take a few days before you get used to using it.

Yes I would also be mindful of just puffing away without consciously thinking about how many puffs you've had.

As an ex-smoker I can relate also had a few nic highs the first few days due to ease of use and not needing to go outside for a smoke , so you tend to vape a LOT more as your body is craving the instant hit of a cigarette .....

My advise is to limit yourself to a degree , no more than 3-5 puff every 30 minutes that should more than keep the worst cravings away .... I know it's hard at first and if you really feel like having a smoke have one (trust me after the 4th day they will taste kak :) )

Just keep at it , your health and body will thank you in the long run....

My 2c.

Loved my cue. Perfect for those times when big clouds are not acceptable.
Tight consistent draw. Decent flavour and sits in my pocket perfectly.

Had an issue with pods leaking. One pod lost half it's capacity in a couple of hours.
I think it's dead though.
Full pod and battery. Take a drag, lights up but nothing.
That could be the pod. If the cue lights up its still working.

Take it easy with the pods. Those are high Nic content. I know it tastes great but it will make you take a nap if you overdo it.
One thing about twisp juices is it takes the cravings away, especially the cue

Thanks guys much appreciated for all the info.haha just had a few puffs again now and all is good, 3 hours on a buzz. Definately Gona be taking it easier

Thanks guys much appreciated for all the info.haha just had a few puffs again now and all is good, 3 hours on a buzz. Definately Gona be taking it easier

Also make sure you drink a bit more water when you vape a lot. It helps @Grim reaper

First time i tried a Cue, I thought that thing will kill you in 2 drags, way too strong.... but that was just me pulling on it like a VGOD trickster on a HOG... Completely in love with my own @Twisp Cue these days. one of the most comfortable pod devices in my opinion and the ease of use is just excellent. Now if only @Mic Lazzari will arrange for some legit refillable pods......:--P

Hi there @Dela Rey Steyn ... so glad you are enjoying the Cue. I get the desire for refillable pods, I do, so many devices out there offer this. But they might not also have the advantage of being juice makers. Also ask yourself, how many of these devices plan on building a loyal fan base and sticking around with compatible pods for your device purchase? So for those out there that might not be clear on why we don't do it ....

The reason people love the Cue, is the performance that it packs combined with our flavours. Its a tricky balancing act. We have to fine tune our flavours for the Cue, get the viscosity right and not add additives that might clog and burn out the ceramic wicks like a lot of sugary liquids will. Remember, the Cue uses a pretty high-tech ceramic wick with a heating element that is printed on to it (similar to the way integrated circuits are made), nothing like the simple wire and cotton pods out there. We are super stoked with the way that Cue has been received and it is growing! At this stage, we can't afford there to be negative reviews of our carefully considered product - of which there would be many, if we allowed customers to fill it with any old juice! Twisp is about guaranteeing the optimal experience, straight out of the box - no mess, no fuss. Refillable pods would not live up to that philosophy.

I've seen some videos of people refilling their pods online *LOL* and that can't be stopped. But at least they can't complain about the crappy performance right?! *LOL*

I also have seen some misinformation, so I would like to set the record straight ... the new pods are the ones without the clips on the side. Not the other way around. The new ones have had all the sealing improved and they do not leak.

Keep the feedback coming! Love to hear all your stories. Hope you keep on enjoying the Cue and all our flavours. We're always working on new things ;)

Take it easy, @Grim reaper :MEEH:
Yes, our nic strength is high, but it is designed to satisfy and cure your need for those stinkies. @Daniel and @Silver offer some great advice ... but remember our nic strength is not as high as some other pods out there that use salts. Ours is a normal free base nicotine, with better flavour - old school. We can afford to keep the nic level lower because the Cue is so much more efficient at atomising nicotine into finer molecules that are easier to absorb. Simple cotton and wire atomizers can't do this so they have to increase the nic levels and then need to mask the throat hit with salts. The disadvantage of this approach is that it is harder to monitor your intake and self-titrate. This makes it easier to end up with a headache and feeling nauseous - the way you did. With ours, the normal throat hit you get is better for controlling your intake, so be mindful of that. The idea is not to rock it like a "VGod Pro" ... (@Dela Rey Steyn :-D)

Hope it goes better. ;)

That could be the pod. If the cue lights up its still working.

Just to clarify, the light will light up, even if the Pod is not working. The light is activated when there is any negative pressure, or when you pull on the device. It is not an indication of a working pod - it is an indication of a working battery.

Just to clarify, the light will light up, even if the Pod is not working. The light is activated when there is any negative pressure, or when you pull on the device. It is not an indication of a working pod - it is an indication of a working battery.
yup,that's what I meant,the battery works if it lights and the pod might be faulty.

Hi there @Dela Rey Steyn ...
I've seen some videos of people refilling their pods online *LOL* and that can't be stopped. But at least they can't complain about the crappy performance right?! *LOL*

I also have seen some misinformation, so I would like to set the record straight ... the new pods are the ones without the clips on the side. Not the other way around. The new ones have had all the sealing improved and they do not leak.

I will do an update video soon ;) , nic salts does NOT work in these pods as well as anything higher than 50/50 juice is also tricky.
Apologies didn't know my little video will gain so many views but hey at least the word is out there ;)

Take it easy, @Grim reaper :MEEH:
Yes, our nic strength is high, but it is designed to satisfy and cure your need for those stinkies. @Daniel and @Silver offer some great advice ... but remember our nic strength is not as high as some other pods out there that use salts. Ours is a normal free base nicotine, with better flavour - old school. We can afford to keep the nic level lower because the Cue is so much more efficient at atomising nicotine into finer molecules that are easier to absorb. Simple cotton and wire atomizers can't do this so they have to increase the nic levels and then need to mask the throat hit with salts. The disadvantage of this approach is that it is harder to monitor your intake and self-titrate. This makes it easier to end up with a headache and feeling nauseous - the way you did. With ours, the normal throat hit you get is better for controlling your intake, so be mindful of that. The idea is not to rock it like a "VGod Pro" ... (@Dela Rey Steyn :-D)

Hope it goes better. ;)

Back