Twisp Vega - Need to press button twice

Twisp Is Disappointing

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello

When using my Twisp Vega, I need to click the button once, then press it again and hold it in order for it to work.

My key lock is not enabled.

When pressing the button the second time and holding it, it takes about 1-2 seconds to start producing vapor.

This is the only way I can get it to work

I have reset the device twice

I have replaced the atomizer head

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

The device is only about 2 weeks old.

Thank you

Edit: The device was working fine yesterday, this seems to have happened overnight somehow.

Last time I charged the battery it got reasonably hot, but I'm not sure if it always does this.

I have thrown away my warranty slip because I'm an idiot.

Your details that you give when you buy a twisp device , is that not entered into their system and that would show what you purchased,, maybe you don't need the receipt as they should have all the info ,,, maybe they can help you out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have exactly same issue...bought mine from a friend...unwanted present...still in box...used it one week...this morning worked fine...now need to press fire button twice...

Thanks....i have the manual...key lock is off...even retried...switching it.on and off again....still need to press once...and again but then hold....to vape

Twist support gave ma a fix for this....it's not the key lock feature....but the smart lock feature...u need to switch the device off ( press fire 5x rapidly) then press and hold the left and right control buttons for 2 seconds...the screen will tell you is smart lock is active or not...smart lock off....you can use the single press fire button again...thanks twisp support for fixing my issue

Back