Twisp With Protank

Ahhhhhh Mada faka! I was honestly disappointed with the tank, thought I wasted money by getting it. I'll try and go back and get a spinner and also talk to the guy there. I've been there the last two days so just don't want to overstay my welcome... Thanks for the advice yet again everyone... Looks like I will be spending even more on this hobby this week

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhh Mada faka! I was honestly disappointed with the tank, thought I wasted money by getting it. I'll try and go back and get a spinner and also talk to the guy there. I've been there the last two days so just don't want to overstay my welcome... Thanks for the advice yet again everyone... Looks like I will be spending even more on this hobby this week

Read the line below my vaping stats;).

@Matthee can't see that info here, I'm on this tapatalk app. What does it say?

As a smoker, if someone told me I could quit easily, but it would cost a few thousand rands and would be a fun experience, also engaging my sense of smell, taste and touch without adding calories, I would have said: "Where do I sign up!".

Hahaha, very true that. I just wonder if I'll ever get to a break even point between these expenses and money saved from not smoking? :confused: Cause currently I'm well on my way to buying the Marlboro factory

Hahaha, very true that. I just wonder if I'll ever get to a break even point between these expenses and money saved from not smoking? :confused: Cause currently I'm well on my way to buying the Marlboro factory

Buy the factory and turn it into a vape lab

we just had a bad run with it and it nearly cleaned us out - plenty came back, which surprised me, because nothing I read on the net prepared me (us) for that
That is really strange.
The skew one I got from you is seriously my favorite vv device. I carry it with me as a backup if something happens to the mechanical.
I have not touched my svd in months, and gave the evic to my wife to give vaping another go.

I have not touched my svd in months, and gave the evic to my wife to give vaping another go.

And when I had nothing to do this morning when the site went down I tidied my Vape Drawer and the SVD got packed away in it's original box.

That is really strange.
The skew one I got from you is seriously my favorite vv device. I carry it with me as a backup if something happens to the mechanical.

Someone made me an offer for mine that I couldn't refuse :), but I also use one returned from a customer - the screen is of center, so you need to hold it at an angle to read the whole screen - but other than that it performs brilliantly like my other one. I use it as my out-and-about device

Just tried the protank 2 mini on a twisp battery. It is a no go - no vapour, little flavour, no throat hit. Suggest you get the Vision Spinner and experience the difference. I think all twisp vapers will tell you that you should not use other equipment or even juices with or on them.

Hi @Snape of Vape - sorry for coming in a bit late here in the thread - I missed most of it.

I can confirm what @Matthee says above. Trying to power a Protank 2 Mini with a Twisp battery is a no go. I too have Twisps and I have Protanks. I quite like them both but I do prefer the Protank 2 Mini. I also strongly suggest the Vision Spinner battery. I have two of them and they work very nicely with the Protank 2 Mini.

I keep my Twisps more for sentimental reasons and the odd vape here and there. Still have quite a bit of their juice. I have tried lots of combinations and I can strongly say that Twisp devices are best suited for Twisp juice. And Twisp juice is best used on Twisp devices. My suggestion is to keep the Twisp stuff together. Incidentally, I quite like the automatic Twisp battery (apparently now discontinued) for mindless puffing while working on the computer. A mild vape, but quite nice that you dont have to press the button all the time. Just grab it and vape it. Nice for when you are concentrating on something else.

Otherwise, go for it with the mini Pro Tank 2 and Vision Spinner. Then experiment with the juices. My humble suggestion would be to first try some readily available juices from Vapour Mountain for example, before trying to mix your own. Vapour Mountain is based in Cape Town and their juices are really good and well priced.

All the best

Thanks everyone, you guys have been very helpful with regards to questions and concerns.

I went back again today to eciggies in Pretoria, big ups to Walter and Tanya for the help and great service and advice! I spent some time there and figured it's the amount of vape from a single coil that I didn't really like, would probably have been able to get used to it but ended up swapping for a Maxi bdcc and have to say I'm really happy now!

I also ended up buying a vision spinner. Not very happy that I spent more money, but the battery is awesome!! So now it's the maxi bdcc with the spinner and my 2 day old watermelon mix, great amount of vape, nice flavour, thumps up all around!

Thanks everyone, you guys have been very helpful with regards to questions and concerns.

I went back again today to eciggies in Pretoria, big ups to Walter and Tanya for the help and great service and advice! I spent some time there and figured it's the amount of vape from a single coil that I didn't really like, would probably have been able to get used to it but ended up swapping for a Maxi bdcc and have to say I'm really happy now!

I also ended up buying a vision spinner. Not very happy that I spent more money, but the battery is awesome!! So now it's the maxi bdcc with the spinner and my 2 day old watermelon mix, great amount of vape, nice flavour, thumps up all around!

Awesome, so glad you got sorted. Happy vaping. Don't be a stranger.

Congrats @Snape of Vape
Its a great feeling when the vape works out nicely to your taste and preference.
Its quite a personal thing and the problem is trial and error seems to be the route to follow to find what works for you - and that does tend to become expensive.

Happy vaping. Hope your setup is still working nicely a few days in

Yeah have to say this weekend was good with the new setup. I'm now going to try and sell my twisp for another BDCC

Back