Twisp With Protank

yes your stock needs to come i want a vtr :p

The VTR's are on a jet plane :p Stock is landing 7 tomorrow morning so we should in theory (If all goes well with customs) Have the stock by Monday/Tuesday the latest

Damn, what's wrong with you? Don't just sit there typing, get vaping!

I charge my 650 mAh VV twice in a day, and the Innokin VV once overnight (4 - 5 tanks a day). The 650 charges in less than 2 hours, but the Innokin needs around 4 and 1/2, which is a bit inconvenient.

evod clearo lasts me 2 days , when i had the synfonya caffe juice a tank a day probably the low nic content , the 18mg satisfies my cravings

i go through 3 18650's a day on Giz's VTR (and about 3 tanks on the kayfun) This thing is a juice and battery W*%#re :p My stock must land now I need another MVP :p

... makes me feel as if I'm not even trying ...

evod clearo lasts me 2 days , when i had the synfonya caffe juice a tank a day probably the low nic content , the 18mg satisfies my cravings

If you lower the nic content, you'll find you can do more :D

Peeps, you are hijacking this thread - have some consideration for the OP (Original Poster).

Wow muggles, getting a bit lost there... Thanks for the useful replies that did come through though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry @Snape of Vape - must have vapour on the brain! To be clear (although a Twisp user can confirm), Twisp batteries have an eGo thread, so you can use any tank with this thread on one of your batteries. A 510 -threaded device would require an adaptor, but these are cheap.

Some advice from another noob who is learning; I'd suggest starting slowly - maybe get a tank you like initially, then add a battery later (Vision Spinner is a good choice). Most of the stuff is compatible, so you're unlikely to end up getting something you can't use with your other stuff.

you wont go wrong with the spinner and evod/protanks

awesome flavour ang good TH and they are fairly cheap to replace

Thanks @360twin and @shabbar. Got myself a pro tank mini 2 now. Think if this works out I'll get a spinner and see from there. Just not a fan of this waiting for the liquid to mix...

Should I wait 3 days, do the flavours improve? It's been 24 hours now. Since I mixed the first batches.

@Snape of Vape :D I know exactly what you mean! From what I understand, you should allow 72 hours (3 days) with a good shake every day, minimum. You should've got some ready-made juice to vape in the mean time :p

@360twin Yeh I still have some twisp liquid left, think I'll finish that in the meantime while I wait. I tried some of this mix after a day and flavour was disappointing.

Unfortunately there is no magic to speed up this process...

Thanks @360twin and @shabbar. Got myself a pro tank mini 2 now. Think if this works out I'll get a spinner and see from there. Just not a fan of this waiting for the liquid to mix...

Should I wait 3 days, do the flavours improve? It's been 24 hours now. Since I mixed the first batches.

Not sure if you mixed your own juices or just different flavours from commercial juices. If the latter, 24 hours should be fine imo. Even if the former, after 24 hours you should be able to taste if you will like it or not and it might or might not improve with further steeping.

@Matthee - it's the base nicotine that I mixed with concentrate flavour. Mixed it 10ml/1ml, base/nicotine. I'm looking for a bit more flavour I guess.

@Matthee - it's the base nicotine that I mixed with concentrate flavour. Mixed it 10ml/1ml, base/nicotine. I'm looking for a bit more flavour I guess.

Ok, I am the wrong guy to ask. Gave up on DIY (except for orange), just could not beat or equal the good commercial juices out there. For my money I would check out our review section, especially imo Vapour Mountain. Then maybe order some 10 ml bottles of a variety that you think might work.

Been trying the protank 2 mini and the amount of vapour is disappointing, I get probably double the vapour from my twisp. Will have a look if I didn't perhaps miss something cause seem to be tasting a bit of liquid on some drags.

Been trying the protank 2 mini and the amount of vapour is disappointing, I get probably double the vapour from my twisp. Will have a look if I didn't perhaps miss something cause seem to be tasting a bit of liquid on some drags.

The there is something VERY wrong... change the Coil and try again... you may have a reject coil... liquid in the mouth on a decent tank like that is a sure sign the coil is dickey!

I converted a Twisp user this afternoon and he was so excited with the vapour production and flavour compared to his Twisps!

Just tried the protank 2 mini on a twisp battery. It is a no go - no vapour, little flavour, no throat hit. Suggest you get the Vision Spinner and experience the difference. I think all twisp vapers will tell you that you should not use other equipment or even juices with or on them.

Just tried the protank 2 mini on a twisp battery. It is a no go - no vapour, little flavour, no throat hit. Suggest you get the Vision Spinner and experience the difference. I think all twisp vapers will tell you that you should not use other equipment or even juices with or on them.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! @Snape of Vape are you using a Twisp Battery? Fail... Matthee is spot on!

Back