Twisted stainless steel parallel kanthal build

Caveman

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, so I was making some twisted stainless steel wire tonight, and found some kanthal I had and made some twisted also then an idea came to me. Twisted SS parallel with twisted kanthal.

26awg SS twisted 2 strands with 28awg kanthal twisted 2 strands.

IMAG0037.jpg IMAG0035.jpg IMAG0034.jpg

What do you guys think? Comes to 0.23ohm cold. Flavor is pretty awesome and the clouds are a lot more than I've gotten from this magma before. Probably not as neat as it could be but hey, I was just playing around.

Nice ohm level at that kind of mix of wire.. Be interesting too see how long the coil lasts because Kanthal disintegrates faster then SS..

Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ohm level at that kind of mix of wire.. Be interesting too see how long the coil lasts because Kanthal disintegrates faster then SS..
Coils have a life span longer than 2 days? Thats how long I can resist a new build for lol. Cotton comes out the coils come out :)

Coils have a life span longer than 2 days? Thats how long I can resist a new build for lol. Cotton comes out the coils come out :)

Haha, I was the same. Now I've got a build that I like, haven't changed it in about a week (yes, a whole week!!), so a record for me. Hope I won't lose my skills...

Haha, I was the same. Now I've got a build that I like, haven't changed it in about a week (yes, a whole week!!), so a record for me. Hope I won't lose my skills...
I need many more atties to run all the builds I like... 2 more Griffins, at least one more Gemini, like 5 Tsunamis... lol... almost every build has a juice and use. Getting into teeeeeny tiny coils now, great for flavor chasing I am a bit tired of monster builds that just guzzle juice like a sailor

Back