univapo

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello from all of us at Univapo !

How are you all in South Africa doing ?

IMG_20220302_221153.jpg
Still going strong need. To. Replace the coil and we're back online!

Great thanks. Hope it's the same for you. Took my Miso's on holiday for the odd occasions I need something less obvious.

All good here thanks Univapo! Still loving the Kipo!! And how are you?
Thanks for caring, hun. Long time no talk, miss you so much:-D:-D Hope everything OK with you.:inlove:

Great thanks. Hope it's the same for you. Took my Miso's on holiday for the odd occasions I need something less obvious.
I hope you enjoyed your holidays, Stew, lol do you use disposables? How do you think if we giveaway some disposables here? ;-)

I hope you enjoyed your holidays, Stew, lol do you use disposables? How do you think if we giveaway some disposables here? ;-)
Hi. I had a super holiday but much more family oriented than sight seeing. I got a lung infection four days before my holiday ended so traveled home with it. Horrible experience. Found the Miso and Miso Pro very handy for the odd little puff with the lung infection. Some disposables sounds like a super idea to try.
Have a great day. :)

Hi. I had a super holiday but much more family oriented than sight seeing. I got a lung infection four days before my holiday ended so traveled home with it. Horrible experience. Found the Miso and Miso Pro very handy for the odd little puff with the lung infection. Some disposables sounds like a super idea to try.
Have a great day. :)

thanks for letting us know, hope you are feeling better now ?

Back