Urgent assistance for an Ultra n00b

sneakydino

Cloudy
LV

Awards
Hi, i need urgent assistance.

Damaged my Twisp due to an unfortunate event, involving a washing machine :sweating:.

Read nothing but praise for the Kanger EMOW. Enquired about it at the local vape shop and was referred to a newer device. 'the iTwist Mega and GS16'.

I had a look at it online and it seemed similar enough. But if any1 could let me know which 1 of the 2 or if I'm looking at the wrong stuff altogether.

Have'nt vaped in over 3 days, so really need to get 1 urgently. :lipssealed:

Thanks

that setup is pretty pocket friendly and the performance and battery life is going to be a million times better than the twisp or emow. There is also a subtank nano if you looking for a smaller tank.

Hello Sneakydino,

The best combination based on feedback right now would be the iStick 30watt and the Nautilus Aspire mini.

But your budget places a crucial role here.

Hello Sneakydino,

The best combination based on feedback right now would be the iStick 30watt and the Nautilus Aspire mini.

But your budget places a crucial role here.
I have both devices and I wouldn't get the nautilus anymore, you wont use more than 15w of power on the nautilus and if you decide you want to start building your own coils you don't have the option. subtank is only marginally more expensive and give you much better performance and more options.

I agree, and that is the reason I have the Subtank mini, however, Sneakydino seems to be a mouth to lung, something the subtank is not great at.

Unless Sneaky is considering direct to lung, then the subtank will be great.

I agree, and that is the reason I have the Subtank mini, however, Sneakydino seems to be a mouth to lung, something the subtank is not great at.

Unless Sneaky is considering direct to lung, then the subtank will be great.

Would maybe getting both be better ? not at the same time ofcourse :relaxed:

Well I'm going with you guys on this one....I'm going to try the nautilus out first, since it seems like it's closer to the way i'm used vaping...any juices (since i only have twisp juices) that you guys can recommend that'll be easily accessible here in durbs ?

both those sites have great juices, I would speak to them and tell them what kind of flavours you like and get them to recommend something.

hi @sneakydino welcome to the forum.

sorry to hear about the twisp but i have to ask if the washing maching is ok? hahahaha

the GS16 iTwist mega is a good unit but for the price i wouldn't recommend it.

looking at your budget id recommend going for the istick 30W and the eleaf melo (this is a much better replacement of the nautilus mini) also leaves you with change to get some juices :)

the subtank mini is also a excellent tank which can get you into the rebuildable scene. highly recommended !

check out sir Vapes http://www.sirvape.co.za/ they are based in durban and have some great juices.

Would maybe getting both be better ? not at the same time ofcourse :relaxed:

I have the 20W iStick with the Nautilus Mini.
Since using the Subtank mini on the 50W iStick, have not touched my nautilus (should consider selling it actually).

Your best bet is that you can get the sutank mini and use the normal coils. If you are not into RBA's, then get the Subtank Nano with the 30W IStick and it makes for a perfect everyday carry around device.
The vape from a subtank (sub-ohm) is much better than the Nautilus (Just My Opinion).

Thanks guys, was hoping it would be this easy.
Now i just need to check where to get them from. Sirvape seems to be the closer one.

Hi,

Subtank is awesome, i also recently came out of normal evod vaping, but can say just order yourself some juices going with sub ohm vaping for the subtank, not same thing with old juices!! Much, much more flavour!! So if something is sweet in twisp it will be extremely sweet almost to sweet in subtank!! Flavour is intense, promise you that much!! I now with istick 20w, no problems at all it is much smaller then what they appear on the net!! Whole setup pocket friendly and just more than a handfull!! Lots of good mods out there, istick was for me just the most cost effective!!

Hope this helped!

I don't know the 2 kits you speaking about but I have had the EMOW Mega and can vouch for that. It is an awesome kit moving up from a Twisp while still keeping a similar profile if you don't want to move to box mods. Much larger capacity battery and tank allows for a full day of vaping instead of having to carry 2 devices around as one will die. Considering coils will be needed and it comes with 5 extra, it becomes a lot cheaper for the device itself. Then it has adjustable ariflow and variable voltage which is a big advantage on the Twisp.

Should you be comfortable with a different style device, you can't go wrong with an iStick mini 20/30 or MVP3 with a Aspire Nautilus mini.

PS: recommendation based on you coming a Twisp and my assumption that you have no experience in subohm tanks or coil building, nor the desire to fiddle with your equipment. I apologize if you are affair with them.

I actually stopped smoking long before, it was last year june, and got into vaping , but fell of the wagon in december again, not good idea to take a pull!! But then stopped end jan again!!!

Back