USA: UPS to stop vape deliveries

There are a few ways to get around it.

The people I buy from are in talks with a number of alternative shippers. My concern is the price of shipping and the number of e-liquid manufacturers that are closing down.
Absolutely, and a number of the smaller shops, etc. have already which is very sad. Instead of big tobacco supporting vaping and branching out by going into juice development - which again would have been bad for smaller companies, I get it - they would have been able to share in the spoils, but now they're killing it for everybody. And tobacco may be next on the list.

Blckvapour also confirmed that nicotine should not be an issue as they also ship it as hazchem and not via couriers.

Received an email from Hometown Hero yesterday, from the 25th of March HTH eliquid is no more due to the shipping ban ;(;(;(

No effect on me but I have also been told Cuttwood will be shutting downo_O

Well the C R A P has started... I had hoped to try the new Innokin product so I ordered one and shipped it to MyUS. For starters, the highly inefficient Innokin store in the USA took 4 days to bloody ship the product... then it finally arrived at MyUS and despite the message that MyUS said in their announcement that they would ship up to the 4th of April they now won't ship! The answer to my question when I emailed MyUS was tough S H I T! Well not in those exact words but that was pretty much the gist of it!

Well we are in for a rough ride!
1-horse-shit-manure-pile-on-the-organic-farm-jekaterina-sahmanova.jpg

Well the C R A P has started... I had hoped to try the new Innokin product so I ordered one and shipped it to MyUS. For starters, the highly inefficient Innokin store in the USA took 4 days to bloody ship the product... then it finally arrived at MyUS and despite the message that MyUS said in their announcement that they would ship up to the 4th of April they now won't ship! The answer to my question when I emailed MyUS was tough S H I T! Well not in those exact words but that was pretty much the gist of it!

Well we are in for a rough ride!
View attachment 226618

Whew that's bad. So what now? Can you get someone else to ship it, or return it to Innokin?

Whew that's bad. So what now? Can you get someone else to ship it, or return it to Innokin?

Told Innokin to arrange a return ticket and credit. Whether it will happen or not remains to be seen! This is such a major issue!

Back