Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Hey @Gambit, Flavour Art has a Meringue flavour but no yellow cake. I assume it's the Flavor West Yellow Cake you are looking for?
@drew You rock man, yes it was FW yellow cake i was looking for. Awesome new flavours, I'll definitely be grabbing most of these. Are they also going to be available in the bulk sizes?

@drew You rock man, yes it was FW yellow cake i was looking for. Awesome new flavours, I'll definitely be grabbing most of these. Are they also going to be available in the bulk sizes?

Yip, bulk sizes of FA & FW will be loaded up and ready by the time it arrives.

TFA & FW moving quicker than expected. ETA updated.

Flavor West has arrived and loaded into stock! Available in 10ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes :)

Nutella
Cherry Berry
Cherry Blast
Cloud 9
Skittles
Cookies & Cream
Cola
Yellow Cake
Fig
Pink Lemonade
Pie Crust

Flavour West DIY Concentrates

Last edited:
TFA shipment just arrived 10/07/2015! Available in 10ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml.

TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
TFA Dairy/Milk
TFA Dulce De Leche
TFA Cinnamon Danish DX
TFA Vanilla Cupcake DX
TFA Fruit Circles
TFA Fruit Circles with Milk
TFA Horehound
TFA Kettle Corn
TFA Koolada
TFA Pear
TFA Red Velvet Cake
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
TFA Whipped Cream

TFA DIY Flavour Concentrates

Flavor West has arrived and loaded into stock! Available in 10ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes :)

Nutella
Cherry Berry
Cloud 9
Skittles
Cookies & Cream
Cola
Yellow Cake
Fig
Pink Lemonade
Pie Crust

Flavour West DIY Concentrates

Nutella sounds amazing @drew
I love the taste of it - just wonder if I would enjoy vaping it.
Have you tried it?

I haven't actually had a chance to try it yet, it does smell pretty good though :)

If you do try Nutella (or anyone else for that matter), please let us know.

I have been bitterly dissapointed with anything Chocolate flavoured in vaping.

The only juice I can think of that had a proper choc taste in it, is Five Pawns Gambit.

If you do try Nutella (or anyone else for that matter), please let us know.

I have been bitterly dissapointed with anything Chocolate flavoured in vaping.

The only juice I can think of that had a proper choc taste in it, is Five Pawns Gambit.
Gambit? Thought that was apple pie. Not Bowden's Mate?

OOOh how did I miss that you getting FA Cocoa.
From all I've read, that is the Chocolate 'pick up' flavour.

So I'm totally going to have another crack at a Bowden's Mate clone.

I received the FA clearance notification about 10 min ago so I expect it to be here tomorrow :)

Go for it @r0gue z0mbie - let us know if you made a good clone of it!

DHL popped around bright and early this morning. Flavour Art is in stock!

Arctic Menthol
Blackcurrant
Tiramisu
Cocoa
Cookie
Fresh Cream
Forrest Fruit
Fuji Apple
White Grape
Irish Cream
Kiwi
Maple Syrup
Marzipan
Meringue
Condensed Milk

Flavour Art DIY Concentrates

Sure, will add to the next order. What is Torrone though?

I've seen it popping up frequently in the recipes on Reddit. Here's HIC's flavour notes:

FA Torrone:

Home run and one of FA's best flavors! This is the chewy, sweet, white, Italian 'nougat', not the rock-hard kind, not American candy-bar nougat. It's sweet but not cloying, the flavor of almond, citrus, honey nougat.Tasty standalone or with a little Marshmallow to keep the candy flavor with less bold almond.Even if you do not like actual torrone, this might appeal to you for fruit+nut recipes. Use 2-3% Torrone and add 1-2 fruit or nut flavors. Mandarin-walnut torrone is an excellent combination - mild, sweet, juicy, complex, tasty enough to vape for hours on end. Other combos I recommend, all with FA flavorings: Black Cherry-Pistachio, Honey Almond (go super light on the honey), Cherry-Almond, Nut Mix, Hazelnut-Orange, Mango-Walnut.Torrone can be used as a tasty sweetener in recipes. It adds sweetness with almond-honey-citrus (orange?) flavor that complements fruits especially well.

I've seen it popping up frequently in the recipes on Reddit. Here's HIC's flavour notes:

FA Torrone:

Home run and one of FA's best flavors! This is the chewy, sweet, white, Italian 'nougat', not the rock-hard kind, not American candy-bar nougat. It's sweet but not cloying, the flavor of almond, citrus, honey nougat.Tasty standalone or with a little Marshmallow to keep the candy flavor with less bold almond.Even if you do not like actual torrone, this might appeal to you for fruit+nut recipes. Use 2-3% Torrone and add 1-2 fruit or nut flavors. Mandarin-walnut torrone is an excellent combination - mild, sweet, juicy, complex, tasty enough to vape for hours on end. Other combos I recommend, all with FA flavorings: Black Cherry-Pistachio, Honey Almond (go super light on the honey), Cherry-Almond, Nut Mix, Hazelnut-Orange, Mango-Walnut.Torrone can be used as a tasty sweetener in recipes. It adds sweetness with almond-honey-citrus (orange?) flavor that complements fruits especially well.

Thanks :) Sounds good, I've never tried Italian nougat, unless that long one in the blue and white packet that we get here is Italian.

Thanks :) Sounds good, I've never tried Italian nougat, unless that long one in the blue and white packet that we get here is Italian.
Haha yeah damascus I think it's called. Love that nougat. Looks like guys are using this one as a note in cookie recipes rather than as a main flavour. Either way sounds delicious.

Back