Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Hi @drew would you please add these 3 flavors from FA for on your next order?

King Arthur's Pipe
Dark Vapure
Cuban Supreme

Hi @drew not sure if someone has requested it yet but could you please bring in some TFA Key Lime?

Any chance you're getting FA Almond in stock? My checkout basket is over R1300 atm, but I sooo need FA Almond before checking out :(

Hi @drew not sure if someone has requested it yet but could you please bring in some TFA Key Lime?

@Larry, it hasn't been requested yet and sure I'll bring it in :)

@Ripstorm, Ripe Strawberry is back in stock. FA Almond is a recent request so it's unfortunately still a while away.

@drew have you (or anyone else for that matter) used the TFA Rose Candy.
I don't know what to expect. I'm interested in something floral, but I dont know if it just tastes of candy, or if it does actually have a bit of floral taste?

I've read "it tastes like Roses smell...." mmm okay

@drew have you (or anyone else for that matter) used the TFA Rose Candy.
I don't know what to expect. I'm interested in something floral, but I dont know if it just tastes of candy, or if it does actually have a bit of floral taste?

I've read "it tastes like Roses smell...." mmm okay

You can expect rose candy to be along the lines of turkish delight.

Thanks guys.
I just cast remember what Turkish Delight tastes like.

I'm sure I liked it though
Real (traditional) Turkish Delight is basically a rosewater flavoured gel dusted with icing sugar. Not very sweet actually.

Sorry @Larry. Bad news on the TFA Key Lime, I didn't realise at the time of request that it's on the hazmat list due to high alcohol content. I will have a look at other manufacturers and see if I can find a key lime that I can bring in.

Back