Valley Vapour now accepts Bitcoin payments!

Dinxster

Worker-bee at Valley Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Great News!:aaaaa:

You can now use Bitcoin to pay for your DIY e-liquid supplies with Valley Vapour

We’ve added a Crypto Currency gateway for Bitcoin payments, but we accept a long list of other Crypto Currencies too via ShapeShift.

At checkout, simply use your favourite Bitcoin wallet, scan the QR code, and voila. If you’d like to pay using a different Crypto Currency, click the “Pay with Altcoin” button and do your thing.

If you are new to Crypto Currencies EFT will still be the simpler option, but if you're keen to give it a whirl, Luno is a good place to start.

On the Luno front...

If you decide to check Luno out and sign up, use the promo code 893U4 and you'll get an extra 10 bucks worth of Bitcoin free when you buy R500 or more of Bitcoin.

Damn this is so good to hear. I can't wait for the day where cryptocurrency is the norm.

Congratz on moving forward :D

Great stuff. Have not used Bitcoin before, but never too late. Signed up with Luno and deposited money. Now how do I scan the QR code - presume I need to download Luno's cell phone app to scan same?

Great stuff. Have not used Bitcoin before, but never too late. Signed up with Luno and deposited money. Now how do I scan the QR code - presume I need to download Luno's cell phone app to scan same?

Awesome! Yip, download the Luno app (download links on the homepage). When you're at the Valley Vapour checkout, select 'Crypto Currency' and a QR code will be shown on the screen that you'll scan with the Luno app. To open the Luno QR code scanner, tap on the orange icon in the bottom right-hand side of the screen (see screenshot below).

IMG-20170804-WA0005.jpg

Awesome! Yip, download the Luno app (download links on the homepage). When you're at the Valley Vapour checkout, select 'Crypto Currency' and a QR code will be shown on the screen that you'll scan with the Luno app. To open the Luno QR code scanner, tap on the orange icon in the bottom right-hand side of the screen (see screenshot below).

View attachment 103247
Thanks. Got it! Shall use with my next order for sure.

Back