Valley Vapour - Prime-Nic In-Stock

drew

Dedicated Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey Guys

After a serious drought we finally have nicotine again!

Prime-Nic is 99.9% pure USP grade goodness, highly rated and the choice of quite a few well known local e-liquid manufacturers.

Try it and let us know what you think!

Prime-Nic Unflavoured DIY Nicotine Base

prime.png

Last edited:
Prime Nic is really good!
Makes a big difference in the smoothness and quailty of the juice.

I'd recommend it to anyone mixing juice

Awesome! Good to know.

@drew, will you be offering the 50/50 PG/VG option at some point?

What about 100mg nic? Can you get? I know they do 100mg as well. I'd buy that in 100ml. It will last way longer than the 36mg.

@drew, will you be offering the 50/50 PG/VG option at some point?

@Silver, Yip I have made the 50/50 option available for 36mg. We will also be offering the strengths below 36 again but for stock management purposes it will be implemented into the site a little differently than before.

@zadiac, they do offer 100mg but to be honest I'm not comfortable selling it. There are many DIYers who will purchase it without fully understanding the risks involved in safely working with it, no matter how many warnings are given.

Unless you are an e-liquid manufacturer and need to produce large quantities I don't see any benefit to using 100mg over 36mg. 300ml of 36mg will last just as long as 100ml of 100mg and the price difference will be negligible.

@Silver, Yip I have made the 50/50 option available for 36mg. We will also be offering the strengths below 36 again but for stock management purposes it will be implemented into the site a little differently than before.

@zadiac, they do offer 100mg but to be honest I'm not comfortable selling it. There are many DIYers who will purchase it without fully understanding the risks involved in safely working with it, no matter how many warnings are given.

Unless you are an e-liquid manufacturer and need to produce large quantities I don't see any benefit to using 100mg over 36mg. 300ml of 36mg will last just as long as 100ml of 100mg and the price difference will be negligible.

Point taken. I understand. Thanks for the feedback :)

Back