Valley Vapour - Retailer Reviews

hands

Some profound text goes here
LV

Awards
100% satisfied. i must say it was a very satisfying experience dealing with Valley Vapour and i would highly recommended them. big thumbs up to you all at Valley Vapour:D

100% satisfied. i must say it was a very satisfying experience dealing with Valley Vapour and i would highly recommended them. big thumbs up to you all at Valley Vapour:D

Thanks @hands :) Only a pleasure, appreciate the business and kind words.

I can only agree with this - I have been dealing with them for a couple of months now, and am very satisfied with their service. Delivery times are also excellent, usually two days from order to my door. And the new Capella range of flavours and expanded TFA range that @drew has recently added has increased the appeal further :clap:

i will try the TFA range on my next order

So, I got my 3rd order from Valley Vapour today (at least I hope it's only my 3rd, it would make me sleep a lot better tonight :D)
Excellent service as always, no issues with the order, no "oopsies" and right on time. I asked @drew if he could throw in a 5ml sample of his VG and PG to compare to other brands. He must be dislexic, because I got 50ml of each :D Thanks mate, appreciate it. The new 30ml option is a winner, maybe a 50 and 100ml option? Especially in the "mostly used" category it would be great.

Will be ordering again soon.

I have to add that while Drew is not active on the forum as a mixologist per say, he has been very helpfull every time I have PM'd him for advice. Great bloke and great doing busiess with him.

So, I got my 3rd order from Valley Vapour today (at least I hope it's only my 3rd, it would make me sleep a lot better tonight :D)
Excellent service as always, no issues with the order, no "oopsies" and right on time. I asked @drew if he could throw in a 5ml sample of his VG and PG to compare to other brands. He must be dislexic, because I got 50ml of each :D Thanks mate, appreciate it. The new 30ml option is a winner, maybe a 50 and 100ml option? Especially in the "mostly used" category it would be great.

I have to add that while Drew is not active on the forum as a mixologist per say, he has been very helpfull every time I have PM'd him for advice. Great bloke and great doing busiess with him.

Thanks for the great review @Viper_SA!
No dyslexia this side, just thought 5ml wasn't quite enough. The bigger flavour sizes are coming :)

Your support is much appreciated and I look forward to dealing with you again.

Thanks for the great review @Viper_SA!
No dyslexia this side, just thought 5ml wasn't quite enough. The bigger flavour sizes are coming :)

Your support is much appreciated and I look forward to dealing with you again.

Hey @drew , you seem to be missing some Valley Vapour contact details. Gooi one time website link into your signature my man 8--)

TFA and Capella 50ml and 100ml sizes are up! Some of the 100ml stock quantities looking a bit sad but I'm working on it :) Bulk sizing on Flavour Art and Flavor West should be up before they arrive.

Oh my poor wallet.... Will have to wait until next month :)

only got good things to say about Valley Vapour! I've only ordered from them twice, but the delivery times were excellent and they have by far, the best range of DIY flavours I have come across so far.

Will definitely be ordering from them again!

only got good things to say about Valley Vapour! I've only ordered from them twice, but the delivery times were excellent and they have by far, the best range of DIY flavours I have come across so far.

Will definitely be ordering from them again!

Thanks for the support @Christopher! Much appreciated :):):)

OK so this one isn't going to be all pleasant. NO problems with Valley Vapour themselves. When problems came in, I got fast personal service, a lot of effort was done for me. Outstanding.

However, Pay Fast did not make matters easy by not responding to my support queries. Having to pull off the road to check mails and send and phone killed my productivity. The guys at Valley Vapour got through to them, and the info gathered lead to the problem being solved within minutes. A reply to my support query would have saved a lot of trouble all round. I didn't have the time to sit on hold for over 5 minutes so thanks fellas.

So I won't use the PayFast option again. Never been a problem before, but I really dislike how matters are handled when they do go wrong.

And Collivery. They haven't managed to get it to me yet. Going to be 3 days late according to their own estimate. Not to be funny but Lynx gets me a parcel from Joburg in a day. No jokes. Dawn Wing also pretty damn fast, 1 or 2 days from Joburg depending what time of day I order. Can't remember who Sir Vape used but that was 2 days from Durban. I know I am in an outlying region BUT... The other guys are REALLY good. And they are in a different province. I placed an order with a shop that uses Postnet on the same day and I got that this morning. Odds are I will organise a pick-up next time, either one of the couriers I like or pick up myself.

So Valley Vapour, full marks. The other guys, back to school fellas this isn't 2002

Big thumbs up to Andrew and his team...
Ordered a small shipment this time around...
After placing my order I asked Andrew about certain percentages and within minutes I got a response and directed me to a brilliant site with regards to percentages and usage of concentrates.
Package arrived within a 24hr period. Like a little kid waiting for his dad to buy himself a candy bar at a candy store I was to open the package and check the items (even though my order from Valley Vapour was never incorrect).
Opened up the box and checked none the less and like I always do, I open each concentrate and smell it... (This normally FCUKS up my recipes I originally had in mind LOL). Now I wanna add this to that and that to this #HeadInHands LOL.
One of my concentrates looked a bit offish, but me being the consumer who doesn't really complain I thought lets play with it...

Mixed up my batches last night and all I can say is WOW OMG Andrew knows exactly what he is doing.

Keep up the good work Andrew :dancer2:

Thanks so much for the kind review @Nizaam!

Glad to hear you found the info helpful and your mixes are coming along nicely :)

Valley Vapour is something special. Their flavour selection is incredible and my go to store whenever a recipe asks for something out of the ordinary.
Add to that the incredibly fast delivery times (even across the country) and you'll be mixing in no time.

Thanks @drew for the great service.

Only a pleasure @spiv, thanks so much for the support and kind review!

Wow Valley Vapour, I placed my order yesterday around midday and it was waiting for me at my desk this morning when I got to work!!

Now *that* is impressive, thank you so much for the efficient handling of my order.

10/10 will return for more orders in the future.

Back