Vandy Vape Pulse BF Thoughts

if this is your first time going into this territory I would suggest NOT to go with a mechanical mod.
I know it's cheap and what not , but safe vaping is first ....
If you don't know ohms law and how to build safely or what batteries (amps etc) to use then rather get regulated.

Rather save up and get the 80W Pulse regulated , you have safety features and it can be had for a good price (price will most likely go down also when the new 90W Pulse X drops ....)

As for a RDA +1 on the Recurve , have it running on my Theron 75C BF in Replay mode and it's awesome.
Got me back onto squonking actually ..... ;)

Not sure if it's just my battery, but has anyone else had the problem with the pulse BF front panel not sitting flush with a 20700 battery? Not sure if the Golisi battery has a very thick wrap?

@Gimli - not sure on the Mech Pulse BF, but mine sits flush with the Golisi 20700

fc09a18e80e7973ae5deb8ae9324f168.jpg
d533fd6d29339dd55f73697b50878202.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I have the same issue , left pic bottom (where the +/- buttons are , you can see panel is ever so slightly lifted)
This is most likely due to there being no magnet present there , some super glue and and small earth magnets and you golden (if you OCD like that)

if this is your first time going into this territory I would suggest NOT to go with a mechanical mod.
I know it's cheap and what not , but safe vaping is first ....
If you don't know ohms law and how to build safely or what batteries (amps etc) to use then rather get regulated.

Rather save up and get the 80W Pulse regulated , you have safety features and it can be had for a good price (price will most likely go down also when the new 90W Pulse X drops ....)

As for a RDA +1 on the Recurve , have it running on my Theron 75C BF in Replay mode and it's awesome.
Got me back onto squonking actually ..... ;)

I fully agree...

Ohms law and battery safety is what i researched and brushed up on before getting my current drag mod, even though its regulated. safety first.

Seeing some of the horror stories out there about poor mod safety is enough not want to get a mech mod.

I have the same issue , left pic bottom (where the +/- buttons are , you can see panel is ever so slightly lifted)
This is most likely due to there being no magnet present there , some super glue and and small earth magnets and you golden (if you OCD like that)
Ah, I did not know we are talking about the bottle end. The battery end sits flush though. I see in RIP Trippers video that he also mentions the slight lift. To be honest it hasn't bothered me one bit.

+1 for your DIY fix. Should work like a charm

@Daniel - Also noticed now that if I just press that slight lift in it stays flush. Will probably lift during usage, but it sits snug enough to not lift while I took a couple of hits just now.

If you go for the new Pulse X BF Squonk Kit you actually get a good RDA in the kit with really good flavor. And the price isn't bad either.

I fully agree...

Ohms law and battery safety is what i researched and brushed up on before getting my current drag mod, even though its regulated. safety first.

Seeing some of the horror stories out there about poor mod safety is enough not want to get a mech mod.

My late mother taught me one valuable lesson in life "If you doubt/question something , don't do it ..."

Honestly , save up a bit more and get the Pulse 80W you can't go wrong ... the Classies also has bargains once in a while ....

Shameless punt , here's my quick overview on the Pulse 80W :p

And the Recurve :

The same battery fits perfect in my 80w,but in the mech it lifts the top right side of the front panel, will attach pics tonight when I'm home

Here is where my Golisi 20700 lifts up the panel on the mech1536686176212279728832718970389.jpg
Seems to be flush with an 18650 and adapter

They do have a regulated BF squonker that goes up to 80W, however, I'm personally waiting on the Pulse X to hit the shelves here before I get a squonk setup. That package deal kit will come with their new RDA that has top drip functionality plus an additional battery compatibility upgrade over the BF which is nice and the Pulse X regulated mod will go up to 90W instead of 80W if I'm not mistaken.
If you can't wait I'd suggest the Hellvape Drop Dead RDA (amazing flavour) or VandyVape Lit RDA (accommodates both coil and mesh builds). Not exactly the cheapest but so so so worth it in my opinion :cool:

I have a goon and recurve

One thing switching between the 2 is air flow. Restricted in my view on the recurve

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wait, it cant be warped because it sits flush with an 18650... :think:
Really think it's the Golisi battery wrap, my Sanyo sits more flush, was thinking of maybe sanding a little groove on the inside of the panel, I have 2 different panels and they both have the same problem

Really think it's the Golisi battery wrap, my Sanyo sits more flush, was thinking of maybe sanding a little groove on the inside of the panel, I have 2 different panels and they both have the same problem
Has to be the wrap on the Golisi then. Ive noticed that It is definitely thicker than my IJOY 20700 wrapping

Hi guys, I got a Vandyvape pulse BF over the weekend and I'm using it with a Wasp Nano. I'm struggling to find good flavour with it, can anyone help please? I'm using Kanthal A1 22g. I've tried 6 and 5 wraps at 3mm, the 5 seems a little better, but still, I'm getting nice size clouds, but almost no flavour. Should I go to 4 wraps, or 7?

Hi guys, I got a Vandyvape pulse BF over the weekend and I'm using it with a Wasp Nano. I'm struggling to find good flavour with it, can anyone help please? I'm using Kanthal A1 22g. I've tried 6 and 5 wraps at 3mm, the 5 seems a little better, but still, I'm getting nice size clouds, but almost no flavour. Should I go to 4 wraps, or 7?
I found Ni80 fused Clapton coils gave good flavour, running at 0.25-0.3 ohms

Is there a replacement bottle for this mod that has more grip to open and close without squeezing the bottle and oozing juice everywhere?

EDIT: Specifically on the mech version

Ge
Is there a replacement bottle for this mod that has more grip to open and close without squeezing the bottle and oozing juice everywhere?

Get yourself a 510 squonk refill bottle make life so much easier.

I see the Dead Rabbit SQ and the Wasp Nano are mentioned.
I use the Dead Rabbit SQ on my Stentorian Ram and the Wasp Nano on my Pico. Whilst the Dead Rabbit is perfectly good the Wasp gives me better flavour. So between those two I would choose the Wasp.
The Rabbit does come with nice set of drip tips including a resin 810, black 510, black mtl and stainless 510 adapter.

I stick one of those little blue screwdrivers into the pipe before I unscrew the bottle. Then fill it up and screw the top back. No issues with accidental squonking

Like so ( I know this is the 80w bottle, but should work 100% with the mechanical one)

fb1c5192e5387013499ae4c458699b74.jpg

Back