Vape Hyper Introduction

Br
Condensed Milk @ 3% 70/30 4 days steep - I ABSOLUTELY love this flavor. I will vape this as a stand alone all day long. It's creamy, sweet, buttery, milky, sugary. I want to explore a few recipes with this one. I think it will work great with some strawberry added or in a nice cereal vape. Anything which requires a nice thick sweet cream. Maybe even a coffee type vape. I feel like this is either a stand alone, or forms an complete base which you can add anything you like. You don't need to fiddle with it and add more unnecessary ingredients.
Brand?

Condensed Milk @ 3% 70/30 4 days steep - I ABSOLUTELY love this flavor. I will vape this as a stand alone all day long. It's creamy, sweet, buttery, milky, sugary. I want to explore a few recipes with this one. I think it will work great with some strawberry added or in a nice cereal vape. Anything which requires a nice thick sweet cream. Maybe even a coffee type vape. I feel like this is either a stand alone, or forms an complete base which you can add anything you like. You don't need to fiddle with it and add more unnecessary ingredients.

Ooooohhhh I'm sure it would be delicious added to a coffee juice!

I shall explore the coffee option as I am finding the coffee's to be ADV for my now.

Now I know for sure that you're my friend @Braki! Get some empty bottles together and next time we see each other, I'll decant some of the good ones in my collection for you to try out.

Any friend of coffee_DONE.jpg

Back