Vape Hyper - Retailer Reviews

skola

Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
I must tip my hat off to the guys at Vape Hyper. Not only do they stock a good range of international juice at a very competitive price, but they are also super fast with delivery.

I placed an order at 10:36am this morning, received my order at 3:00pm this afternoon.

Keep up the awesome work guys! @Vape Hyper

*Edit: Forgot to mention I qualified for free shipping!!

@Vape Hyper
Also received excellent service and order was packaged with great care.
Have no problems with their nicotine.
Ordered quite a few CB flavorings as well and they are all great. Can recommend the cream soda, litchi, cranberries, watermelon, naartjie, grape and dragon fruit. :)
Will defo buy again.

Big ups to Vape Hyper for the Speedy service. I placed my order yesterday at about 10:30 and as we all know that means order only gets shipped the next day. In this case not, i just received my order. Thanks @Vape Hyper, i'll definately be ordering from you guys again.

As a first time buyer I have to commend VH for their excellent service. I ordered a DIY starter kit and a few concerntrates yesterday at about 10:30am. The package was delivered this morning, perfectly packaged. That's less than 24hrs hours from Cape town to PMB.

Now for the novice mixing!

@Vape Hyper
Also received excellent service and order was packaged with great care.
Have no problems with their nicotine.
Ordered quite a few CB flavorings as well and they are all great. Can recommend the cream soda, litchi, cranberries, watermelon, naartjie, grape and dragon fruit. :)
Will defo buy again.

I ordered the TFV12 from them (at least R120 cheaper than anywhere else!), I have no complaints except that it shipped with a cracked replacement glass, which I can't blame Zubair for (He doesn't have x-ray vision). He responded right away and asked me to bring it in with the box so he can send a photo to Smok to have the glass replaced.
it's not a big deal but he is making an effort.
I commend you for that, Sir.
Your store will always come highly recommend by me.

Picked up some stuff for a friend from these guys yesterday, chose them as they happened to have everything I needed, and at an amazing price!

Placed the order just before 1pm yesterday, and received it by 9am this morning. Everything 100% correct and wrapped up carefully. You guys have been added to my list of outstanding vendors that we have available to us, can't wait to use you again!

I'm really happy with these guys so far.

There was an issue with my first order. A small (sub R100) item got left out.
They made no fuss of incurring shipping costs for sending me one small (cheap) item.

I'll go visit them on Saturday to pick up some more stuff and see what their setup is like.

Also they sold me TFA concentrates @ R140/100ml at Vapecon... what is not to love about that!? :p

Ordered some wire from them, got it the very next day. Good service

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just want to add my voice to the well deserved praises contained in the previous posts. Once received an item short which was forwarded to me within 24 hours with a smile. An order I put in Wednesday only got payfast confirmation at 16:05 last (Thursday) night, this morning (Friday) at 09:00 The Courier Guy delivered it.

World Class Service guys! You are an example to many!

Regards

Had amazing service from the vape hyper guys. Received my parcel and the wire that was I my parcel was incorrect I emailed them and with in 2 days they collected it and sent the correct one to me no extra cost or complications. I'm super impressed by you guys. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not many things brings my blood to the boil quicker than having placed an order and having it confirmed only to be phoned and informed one item is out of stock.

Following the good reports on CBE Double Mango by the DIY community, decided to get it from Vape Hyper. But, shipping from them to my area is R150.00, which is the most expensive of any of the vendors I have used so far. Ok, but I really want the Double Mango. Let us bulk up the order to make it worth my while - add ceramic sticks, tweezers, batteries - having browsed the site to see what I am in need/want of.

Order placed and confirmed. Phone call - sorry ceramic sticks (one third of the value of my order) out of stock. Can we offer something else from the site? No, thank you, I have already browsed the site. Ok, then refund the ceramic sticks - please email us your bank details.

Got worked up after that call. Phoned them and instructed to cancel the whole order, which they were very reluctant to do. I had to really insist.

Guess I will have to go without CBE Double Mango - forever!

Last edited:
Placed my order Monday night. Realised I ordered the wrong thing, sent a mail. Got a phone call the following day to make sure everything was in order. Received package a day later than expected but with free shipping on a R600 order I'm not too fussed with that.

Only real downside from my side is that my second email asking for a tracking number was ignored.

Still satisfied with the service, just think email communication could be better.

Not many things brings my blood to the boil quicker than having placed an order and having it confirmed only to be phoned and informed one item is out of stock.

Following the good reports on CBE Double Mango by the DIY community, decided to get it from Vape Hyper. But, shipping from them to my area is R150.00, which is the most expensive of any of the vendors I have used so far. Ok, but I really want the Double Mango. Let us bulk up the order to make it worth my while - add ceramic sticks, tweezers, batteries - having browsed the site to see what I am in need/want of.

Order placed and confirmed. Phone call - sorry ceramic sticks (one third of the value of my order) out of stock. Can we offer something else from the site? No, thank you, I have already browsed the site. Ok, then refund the ceramic sticks - please email us your bank details.

Got worked up after that call. Phoned them and instructed to cancel the whole order, which they were very reluctant to do. I had to really insist.

Guess I will have to go without CBE Double Mango - forever!
I cant fault them on the speed of the service or their very competitive prices, but I did not really have a great first experience with them after they made a mistake on my order. It was resolved, just the way the issue was handled left a bad taste for me.

@Andre it was also with CBE double mango, must be the luck of Mango :-D

Customer Service remains king. Hats off to @Vape Hyper - they accidentally left out a small item in my recent order - phoned to inform me about it and apologized and same day couriered another parcel with the small item and I just received both. They did not offer a refund or credit - they just fixed it by shipping at their cost. That is how I like customer service. Thank you @Vape Hyper - my here for the week

Back