Vape Juice

Raul Don

Proud Vaper From Durban, KZN
LV

Awards
Just of curiosity; When you guys go to buy vape juice, do you just choose based on flavour & brand is irrelevant?
Or have some of you reached a stage where you are super happy with buying different flavours BUT from the same brand?

Definitely reached the stage that buying from certain juice makers purely cause it’s them but has to be the right profile.

Fruits and ice for me.

Tobaccoes and fruity menthols for me mainly
have found the juice makers I like so get most of my juice from them
occasionally I try another brand just to see what it’s like

For me personally; I only buy from EMISSARY ELIXIRS now. Tried loads of juices for the past 5 years but been buying stuff only from EMISSARY ELIXIRS since the beginning of 2022. Their range of desserts & fruits are always spot on IMHO. My favourite is OMEGA (Tirumisu) from their dessert range.
Excellent MTL & DL options for all their juices.

For me personally; I only buy from EMISSARY ELIXIRS now. Tried loads of juices for the past 5 years but been buying stuff only from EMISSARY ELIXIRS since the beginning of 2022. Their range of desserts & fruits are always spot on IMHO. My favourite is OMEGA (Tirumisu) from their dessert range.
Excellent MTL & DL options for all their juices.
Fantastic juices.

It’s so much easier to have the juices you like and stick to them.

Also guaranteed to like the juice and not end up dumping it! I’ve chucked SO much juice over the years cause it’s just kak!

Back