Vape King Beta Range

Giz, what is the description of your traditional tobacco? My taste buds are shot, but dang, I can't seem to place the scent?

Ok got it. Definitely a musk. Any chance my bottle may have been mislabelled?

No that doesn't sound right vaalboy. I will check the remaining see if there could have been a mistake

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Giz, I thought I was losing it, but HRH had a full pulls on the mini too and concurs.

Please make sure to have some Amaretto juice, that stuff is nice, I like the VK4 too.

Theres plenty left @Zeki Hilmi sorry I took so long to reply these last few daya have been crazy I have had no time for the forum :) as of tomorrow though the stroodie will be back in full force :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh boo, was hoping to get some Amaretto with my first order, seeing as it has received such high marks. Another day then

Oh boo, was hoping to get some Amaretto with my first order, seeing as it has received such high marks. Another day then

Sorry :( it sold out super quick after @rob fishers review we will definitely be keeping this one though so soon as they out of beta we will have it all the time :D

Sorry :( it sold out super quick after @rob fishers review we will definitely be keeping this one though so soon as they out of beta we will have it all the time :D

Cool beans! :) Will try out some of the others in the meantime then

Can someone pls tell me the nic strength of the Beta juices. I did receive today the cherry and apple and VK 4 and its quite good and nice th. well done guys. The bottle feels bigger than 20 ml. Thanks anyway.

I think at this stage it is 12mg until it leaves Beta phase but I stand to be corrected

Back