Vape King Beta Range

Hi @Gizmo , do you have an indication on when you'll have a 9 or 6mg version of the VK4 available? The one I got from you at the Vape Meet has now become my favorite all day flavour :D

What would you prefer 9mg or 6mg?

9mg would be perfect thanks!

Sent from the TARDIS

@Gizmo Hi Giz, got our VK order today that Steve ordered. Thanks for that... My bottle does not have any labelling on it showing VK4... I'm not bothered about it as long as it is VK4. However one was leaking when it arrived.

Surprise.jpg
In my Vape Mail today I found a surprise compliments of Vape King! I have been vaping the surprise on the new G-Tank (review later) trying to work out what flavour it was... nice cloud with nice rich taste and flavour but for my limited ability to discern specifics I had to ask for help... it's the beta version of their cheesecake juice!

It similar to the amaretto and amarula juices both of which I enjoy and have a nice quality about them... I have almost flattened the G-Tank trying to give feedback on the juice and I've just got it now... it needs to be a little sweeter and it will hit the spot!

It's gonna be a fun ride seeing what other flavours come out of the VK camp!

View attachment 3689
In my Vape Mail today I found a surprise compliments of Vape King! I have been vaping the surprise on the new G-Tank (review later) trying to work out what flavour it was... nice cloud with nice rich taste and flavour but for my limited ability to discern specifics I had to ask for help... it's the beta version of their cheesecake juice!

It similar to the amaretto and amarula juices both of which I enjoy and have a nice quality about them... I have almost flattened the G-Tank trying to give feedback on the juice and I've just got it now... it needs to be a little sweeter and it will hit the spot!

It's gonna be a fun ride seeing what other flavours come out of the VK camp!

Noted captain :) We also thought it might need to be slightly more :) We will rework :)

@Gizmo Hi Giz, got our VK order today that Steve ordered. Thanks for that... My bottle does not have any labelling on it showing VK4... I'm not bothered about it as long as it is VK4. However one was leaking when it arrived.

Thats no Good Zeki, Just vape it to make sure its VK4 please :)

@Gizmo.... 1st let me compliment you on your S&M duck... lol. I've just opened the 1st bottle and it taste like VK4. So far sooooooo good. I'm enjoying this juice a lot.

So our range has been finalized (For now ;) more are in development every day) but as it stands our range includes the following:
  • Amaretto
  • Banana
  • Bubblegum
  • Cheesecake
  • Cherry
  • Chocolate Coconut
  • Coffee
  • Cotton Candy
  • Grape
  • Gummiberry Juice
  • Menthol
  • Pina Colada
  • Smooth Tobacco
  • Traditional Tobacco
  • Vanilla Cream
  • VK4
  • Wacky wicks

We have also decided that we will be leaving our liquids at a very modest price of R80.00 for 20ML's. As it stands they are only available in 12MG, 9MG, 6MG and 0MG we will be adding stronger strengths at a later stage (But we have alot of Nicotine to get through before then)

Thank you to everyone who has purchased liquids while in Beta your feedback has been an essential aid in deciding which flavours to keep.

All Flavours are available here: http://www.vapeking.co.za/e-liquids/vape-king-e-liquids/

1926812_10152131866887545_2419255548065212483_n.jpg

Mmmm just ordered a couple for the weekend :)

LOVE the lables. I often find myself reaching for the VK4 just because of the pretty logo. A few of those are definitely on the 'list'!

great stuff -
sad you dont have the 18mg options yet for my little tanks ;-)

Hi rob the wicks concentrate is arriving next week. I may have one bottle I could possibly be able to slip in into your parcel tho :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi rob the wicks concentrate is arriving next week. I may have one bottle I could possibly be able to slip in into your parcel tho :)

You are a sweet sweet man Gizarma! Been anxious to get a Wick Juice for so long! :rock:

I'm still stuck on the VK4 since the jhb Vape Meet, I don't think I've ever enjoyed a flavour this much :D But I'll definitely get some other ones as well, think I'll need to get another Kayfun... or perhaps the Taifun to go with the new juice ;)

Great photo of the juice bottles!
Love how VK4 is in front flanked by Amaretto and Pina Colada

Placed and order. Needed a new tank as well. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back