Vape King E-liquid Final Range 2014

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have been hard at work at vape king finalizing the final range.

This will be the final range. We will offer 0-24mg ( expect the nicotine strengths around July )

There are a total of 35 Flavors.

VK Royalty Range ( 30ml Bottles )

VK Jester ( Secret ingredient, Toffee and Condensed Milk )
VK Regents Sauce ( Rum & Raisin, Hazelnut and Custard )
VK Kings Cream II ( Chocolate, Custard, Condensed milk and Butterscotch and hint of peach )
VK Squire ( Almond / Coconut / Mint )
VK Kings Pipe ( Strong tobacco mixed with cigar after-tones )
VK Peasants Sauce ( Mix of custard, caramel and a hint of coffee )

VK Standard Range
VK Raspberry Rush
Vk Watermelon
VK Vanilla BBM ( Vanilla, Butterscotch, Buttermilk and Mint )
Vk Orange
VK Lemonade
VK Grape Soda
VK Cherry Menthol
VK Chocolate Mint
VK Peach
VK Wacky Wicks
VK Vanilla Cream
Vk Smooth Tab
VK Pina Colada
VK Menthol
VK Gummi Berry
VK Cotton Candy
VK Coffee
VK Cheesecake
VK Cola
VK Mixed Berries
VK Amarula
VK Grape
VK Traditional Tab
VK Vk4
Vk VK5 ( Extra Tobacoo )
VK Amaretto
VK Cherry Apple
VK Cherry
VK Banana
VK Mango
VK Chocolate
VK Kings Energy
VK Kiwi
VK Irish Cream
VK Strawberries & Cream
VK Waffle
VK Peanut Butter
VK Applie Pie
VK Cherry Menthol
VK Mocha
VK Rum & Raisin
VK Pecan Pie
VK Choc Coconut

Last edited:
lovely list if juices guys!!!

well done

Looks great - well done

Jester sounds really nice, hopefully the secret ingredient isn't nutty or fruity :)

Mmmm sounds good :)

Sounds interesting. I see good tasting vapes in the future

Where is the Royalty Range on the Website? Am I missing Something?

They will be out later around next month. Just giving you guys the roadmap on what to expect for 2014

hey, we need some traditional South African flavours guys, I'm thinking Babotie!

Cant wait to try out this range in its entirety!! :cool:

I believe I found one of my new top flavours... VK Chocolate! This is the first chocolate flavour that I really enjoy, more of a bitter dark cocoa flavour than a sweet chocolate which is fantastic. Reminds me of a chocolate sauce you would get with ice cream at a restaurant, just not that sweet. First flavour to replace the VK4 in the Kayfun after nearly 2 months :) Keep it up guys, can't wait for the new range!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I believe I found one of my new top flavours... VK Chocolate! This is the first chocolate flavour that I really enjoy, more of a bitter dark cocoa flavour than a sweet chocolate which is fantastic. Reminds me of a chocolate sauce you would get with ice cream at a restaurant, just not that sweet. First flavour to replace the VK4 in the Kayfun after nearly 2 months :) Keep it up guys, can't wait for the new range!

Oh wow that sounds good, must try this one. Can anyone tell me what the coffee is like?

Going to get me some of that :rock: Have you tried the VK Kings cream yet?

Going to get me some of that :rock: Have you tried the VK Kings cream yet?

I've tasted Kings Cream twice, but I'm still on the fence with that one. I think I like it but it confuses me a bit, I'm not a fan of peach flavours so the hint of peach might be what's putting me off. I'll give it a try again next week though :)

I've tasted Kings Cream twice, but I'm still on the fence with that one. I think I like it but it confuses me a bit, I'm not a fan of peach flavours so the hint of peach might be what's putting me off. I'll give it a try again next week though :)

I suppose its dependant on the tank and how full the tank is... Sometimes I also get a more peachy flavour but when I refill the tank its more chocolaty...

Awesome! :D

Woke up this morning craving something savory, the cheesecake is just too sweet so early in the morning. Could really do with a nice strong espresso

Try VM Coffee @BumbleBee
@johan and I like it
Just a strong coffee and tastes natural. Not milky. Roasted taste.
Its a very dark juice so it gunks up the coils a lot.
@Oupa has made the best plain roasted coffee that ive tasted so far

Back