Photowesome_2014-05-02 09_51_06 PM.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 119
  • WP_20140502_18_01_46_Raw.jpg
    WP_20140502_18_01_46_Raw.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 108
  • WP_20140502_18_00_59_Raw.jpg
    WP_20140502_18_00_59_Raw.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 106
I look forward to visiting when I get up to Gangster Land! Looking good Gizarama! :rock:

Oooh ooh I have a picture too :D

ebesaryr.jpg

We have way more sitting room now. Couches to relax on while you wait. A coffee machine and you can even play games while you wait.

So what are you waiting for come have a coffee and a vape and relax in the lounge

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And when might that be sir ;)

Stroods I really want to come up and meet you guys! You have been so instrumental in converting me to this addiction! When I get back from our CT trip I will make a plan... maybe coincide it with a Vape Meet!

hey , he is your chop and you love him !!! lol

Looking forward to seeing what the web site holds when it gets back online! Gizarma doing some kewl stuff I guess? :rock:

Looks great guys. Well done!

Last edited:
You have a coffee machine @Stroodlepuff :eek: And you never offered me any :mask: earlier :heartbreak:

You guys seriously have a really sweet setup there.. If I stayed in JHB I would probably spend all my time there :rock:

Stroods I really want to come up and meet you guys! You have been so instrumental in converting me to this addiction! When I get back from our CT trip I will make a plan... maybe coincide it with a Vape Meet!

Sounds good to me :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Looking good guys! When I'm up in jozi again I will def make a turn

Wow!!! That looks amazing!!! Now I realy must come and visit!!

Outside signage has gone up...took this photo from the road

Note - We just put ecig store on the sign for safety reasons, dont want to many shall we say sneaky eyes looking out for whats behind the gate

2udu7uzy.jpg

9uhu4epy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back