Vape King Lounge V2.0

Congrats on the sign guys. Looking good

For those of you who are in Jhb and havent yet visisted VapeKing, I suggest you go for it.

The photos above dont really do it justice. @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff have really created a great experience. A long bar type of setup with ample space. All the products on display. Virtually all the juices on tap to try before you buy. And a friendly atmosphere. Always a good laugh too. Well worth the visit.

Well done guys. All your efforts have helped me a lot in my vaping journey

Congrats on the sign guys. Looking good

For those of you who are in Jhb and havent yet visisted VapeKing, I suggest you go for it.

The photos above dont really do it justice. @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff have really created a great experience. A long bar type of setup with ample space. All the products on display. Virtually all the juices on tap to try before you buy. And a friendly atmosphere. Always a good laugh too. Well worth the visit.

Well done guys. All your efforts have helped me a lot in my vaping journey

Thank you for the kind words @Silver :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can't find the place through Google maps? Is it by the shopping centre?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Can't find the place through Google maps? Is it by the shopping centre?

Pass the shopping centre at the next bend on left hand side, you will see signage on entry gate

I'm so glad that I live far far away from this place, I would be there more than I'd be at work..... looks so awesome, classy and chilled :rock:

Pass the shopping centre at the next bend on left hand side, you will see signage on entry gate
Found it thanks! Hahaha couldn't see the sign cause the door was open! Really awesome Vape lounge! Got to try out almost every flavour and got some good advice (still very much a noob)... My only regret I'd that I had to rush off! Will definitely be going back though once I have some more time on my hands :D:)

tumujaby.jpg

New POS implemented in store :)

Just waiting for delivery of our card machine

evume2a4.jpg

So I was sitting in the lounge chatting to a customer earlier and he reminded me that we have yet to post updated pics of all the changes we made while we we closed in December.

Now I know that this is 5 months later but hey what can I say.

So without further ado I present to you Vape King Head Office Lounge V3.0

View of the lounge area
42f8a4736fe00db0f0ba41d364ecb40e.jpg

7b5b40d85c28cb03d28695c0bb09248c.jpg

Newish and improved Tasting Bar
4d6c7352d4c43d81daaf427a0bd28c66.jpg

ab87c45675a1e4ac262e32b199e9f3a3.jpg

Product displays:
af4091d07f2e7e072d5b16a3f74f73d2.jpg

4b7b85a70baff501175a1e34a0cd6a71.jpg

E-liquid selection and customer service area:

18d9efa69363cfc6a070475cdc798e60.jpg

Oh and the cat

54e77c3fe81eb7537cbed73f37f7cdb7.jpg

Great pics @Stroodlepuff
I like the way you guys painted that one wall red

This looks really fun to hang out, pity you guys are in Joburg. :(

Great pics @Stroodlepuff
I like the way you guys painted that one wall red

Thanks Guys :) Just realised the cleaning bucket in the first photo lol, wouldn't be a Vape King lounge set of pictures without it though, I think I have managed to get some sort of cleaning item in every series of these pics :p

@SamuraiTheVapor will have to come pay us a visit in Jozi ;) for VapeCon ;) with a R1.00 Mango flight ticket :p

@Silver yeah I love it, it livens the place up a bit :D and makes it feel like a real shop :D

Oooh ooh I have a picture too :D

ebesaryr.jpg

We have way more sitting room now. Couches to relax on while you wait. A coffee machine and you can even play games while you wait.

So what are you waiting for come have a coffee and a vape and relax in the lounge

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Cool I'm coming through tomorrow to check it out

Was there earlier today. Looks good :)

look awesome. what are those boxes that say on the side all in one?

Back