Vape King - Retailer Reviews

I got my starter kit here and my upgrade, without a doubt vape king's customer service both before and after sales is at standard that a lot of retailers (not just vape) should take note of. Every single staff member is friendly and helpful, I've never met anyone here that doesn't smile at a customer (even when they haven't eaten all morning). 11/10 would recommend and obviously shop again.

VAPE KING.

Great service, great people, friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and the list can go on and on. My loyalty lies here and will only ever use them as my go to Vape shop.

I will recommend them to everyone I know, everywhere I go. Brilliant job guys keep it up.

WORST SERVICE FROM VAPE KING PARKWOOD EVER...

Still waiting for feedback from you guys. After I returned a smok and was told a new one would be ordered. My dad went on my behalf, the staff were rude and I was told I couldn't return a product. I returned within seven days of purchase.
Still don't have the product or a refund!
@Stroodlepuff

Last edited:

Still waiting for feedback from you guys. After I returned a smok and was told a new one would be ordered. My dad went on my behalf, the staff were rude and I was told I couldn't return a product. I returned within seven days of purchase.

Tag the Boss she will sort it out quickly @Stroodlepuff

@Stroodlepuff Please can you assist. I have made payment on order #9500 on Wed 25/05 and still not received any feedback on whether payment went through, items were sent or anything. Emailed sales@vapeking.

@Stroodlepuff Please can you assist. I have made payment on order #9500 on Wed 25/05 and still not received any feedback on whether payment went through, items were sent or anything. Emailed sales@vapeking.

Will have a look for you, please can you send me a PM with the bank you paid into, we recently changed bank accounts on the website so I just need to check between the two accounts which one I need to look out for the payment in. Also what reference did you use?

@Stroodlepuff

Hi,

Sorry you had such a bad experience!

I am the Parkwood owner, please fill me in on what happened and which Smok device it was?

Regards

Quinton

@Stroodlepuff

Hi,

I have spoken to my staff, it appears that the number you left does not work.

My dad personally gave his cell number. It's really unlikely that he gave the wrong number.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was sold a demo unit that was scratched.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It is Generally accepted that demo units could possibly have scratches but functions as expected by the manufacturer. In this case, I am willing to provide a 25% discount on a new device or a refund on the current device. Or a 15% discount on the current device

Please advise?

Quinton

The device being slightly scratched didn't even trouble me that much. It's how rude the gentlemen at the counter was to my father. That's my issue!

I have had the greatest service at VapeKing Fourways over the last year, always friendly and always helpful! It was Kirsten who helped me pick my first mod and tank (istick40w and kanger nano), Ollie that tought me how to get the most out of all of my devices and clueing me up on all the technical knowledge, Carlos that helped me pick mods for my friends' tastes and Shari who sat patiently with me, while I was testing device after device, then helped me pick my current mod (sig 90w, still kicking serious ass!). The wealth of knowledge there is just astounding and they really know how to help you get what will work for YOU. The vibe is always great, they stay on top of technology, and damn, it smells nice in there! Thank you all, you will stay the market leaders!

I've also been to fourways, no doubt about the service being great! However I've had couple of friends that had the similar experience at Parkwood.

Back