Vape King - Retailer Reviews

Extremely disappointed today. I saw on vapeking site that they have the ijust2 on special for R200. With me only having 22ml rtas i immediately phoned vape king krugersdorp and they told me that they had 1 left. Loaded the kids in the car, with me very excited. Got there and it was one out of the box. More scratches than my car's fendor and the button completely recessed. Doest even work. Guy at the counter starts ringing up as if theres no issue. Needless to say i didnt buy it. Left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Dont think i will support them again. I know for most people this would only be an annoyance. But R200 for me is a lot of money. I dont ever spoil myself, but wanted to today with something small for myself

Hi There

Sorry not sure how I missed this. I will be taking this up with the branch personally. Do you know who you spoke to at the branch? I will also see if we can arrange one for you at HQ not 100% sure if we have any stock left anywhere but I will see what I can do if you are still interested, please send me a PM so we can sort this out

Hi There

Sorry not sure how I missed this. I will be taking this up with the branch personally. Do you know who you spoke to at the branch? I will also see if we can arrange one for you at HQ not 100% sure if we have any stock left anywhere but I will see what I can do if you are still interested, please send me a PM so we can sort this out
Thanks for getting back to me. PM sent

Back