Vape King - Retailer Reviews

So went to the Krugersdorp Vape King today to get some CB, batts and few other things. The sales guy (sorry forgot your name) was busy with a lady in front of me buying her 1st setup trying to quit smokes. And i must say, the time he spent with her, explaining everything, answering all her questions, was impeccible. Ive found in a lot of vape shops that sales people usually get irritated with newbies and their 1000 questions. Not the case here. He was professional, witty and attentive. I was truly impressed. When my turn came, again we was just awesome. Letting me try out different mods without me even asking. We ended up having a lekker chat and it was just such a nice and relaxed experience. I will definitely support these guys in future. Well done!

Last edited:
So me being a dingus tore my battery wrap this morning while on holiday :rolleyes:
Luckily I remembered that VK just opened a branch in South Coast mall and well why not.

All I can say is your branch is impeccable @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo, excellent atmosphere and staff.... especially the gentleman who was going through everything and I mean the ins, outs,sideways and backwards of safety and operation of the mech a lady just bought... hell I even picked up more juice because I wanted to contribute to this branches operation

Well done
:D

Last edited:
Vape King's service really is good.

I purchased batteries from them along with a pico starter kit at vape con,and though they were extremey busy they were really pleasant and answered all my questions with patience and warmth.

Also,I ordered a buddha 30mm RDA from the not long after vapecon.
I literally received my parcel the next morning and I have been chuffed with it ever since.

Keep up the good work @Gizmo @Stroodlepuff

Vape King's service really is good.

I purchased batteries from them along with a pico starter kit at vape con,and though they were extremey busy they were really pleasant and answered all my questions with patience and warmth.

Also,I ordered a buddha 30mm RDA from the not long after vapecon.
I literally received my parcel the next morning and I have been chuffed with it ever since.

Keep up the good work @Gizmo @Stroodlepuff

Often you’ll find me at the GS branch

I'm also impressed with Vape King. Some time ago I, in my ignorance, bought (online) the wrong coils and tank from them. Without batting an eyelid they said I could courier it back to them (at my cost, understandably) and that they would give me loyalty points in lieu of the price of the goods. I wondered if that would really happen but indeed it did. On the same day that they received my package the loyalty points were added to my account. I haven't used them yet - that will be my treat next year! Thanks a lot for the great service, @Stroodlepuff !

Their email support sucks. When I want to buy something the service is 110%. But when I want to ask a question, I get three emails ignored.
I usually only buy from them because of their pricing but if they can't respond to emails then does that mean after sales support might be the same? I dunno, when I email Sirvape they'll respond even if I'm asking which cheese to pair with which socks I'm wearing that day.

Absolute garbage service from VapeKing, my order should have shipped on the 23rd - Friday asked for an update and was told that it would ship on the Monday.

Then I was told that the order did actually ship on Monday 26th but they cant give me the tracking number. Turns out with TCG tracking (now that I have the parcel) the pickup was only issued on the 27th which was yesterday.

Straight up lying to your customer is concerning.

upload_2018-3-28_11-58-39.png

Hi there STV. We have had tons of orders to process since Thursday last week. When Monday approached we were sitting on 350 open orders to send out. With deals like these, delays will happen. I do apologize for this, but this not the usual standard of service. This has been busier then Black Friday was for us.

Hi there STV. We have had tons of orders to process since Thursday last week. When Monday approached we were sitting on 350 open orders to send out. With deals like these, delays will happen. I do apologize for this, but this not the usual standard of service. This has been busier then Black Friday was for us.

That's totally fair and totally understandable, but then is it really fair to charge for overnight shipping for 5-6 day shipping?

That's totally fair and totally understandable, but then is it really fair to charge for overnight shipping for 5-6 day shipping?
Sure when you make payment they don't intend to have a delay on your package...what's the alternative; if your item arrives on time please pay the shipping cost?

Just a quick shout out to the guys at the new Menlyn Main branch. Popped in yesterday for some juice and spent quite some time. The two gentlemen were super helpful and I could not ask for better service. Really listened to what I wanted and did not try to force me into buying anything other than what I wanted. I ended up spending a whole lot more......
So many retailers think they are doing you a favour these days, nice to come across some guys who still have a passion for what they do.

Great job, you will most definitely see me again.:campeon:

Just a quick shout out to the guys at the new Menlyn Main branch. Popped in yesterday for some juice and spent quite some time. The two gentlemen were super helpful and I could not ask for better service. Really listened to what I wanted and did not try to force me into buying anything other than what I wanted. I ended up spending a whole lot more......
So many retailers think they are doing you a favour these days, nice to come across some guys who still have a passion for what they do.

Great job, you will most definitely see me again.:campeon:
Yup the service is top gear at Menlyn Maine. Best friendly staff ever, every single one of the members there. Also referred friends and family to them and they had the same experience. Now my go to store since we have a Vape King nearby.:banana:

It's a sad day when I have to complain about you guys but hence the total lack of response I have to and not even on my own order.
I spent a lot of time and money getting my friend to start Vaping and tomorrow it will be a week since she last touched a cigarette. She ordered a charger and 2 batteries on Wednesday online, and yes she did put the wrong reference number when she placed her order, but surely some form of correspondence by now should be in order? Especially since she paid for overnight delivery.
In any normal circumstances I would not have even raised the issue but seeing that this will be a weekend filled with functions away from home and she has a mod that can't charge her batteries when needed, it means that if her order is not delivered today she will revert back to cigarettes as soon as the batteries are drained.
I explained the situation to @Stroodlepuff in a pm last night and I do not blame her for not yet replying, she has been more than helpful in the past, but even the mail I sent to customer care has not been answered. Am I a bit hasty, maybe, but I'm sure most would understand taking the consequences into consideration.
So let me ask you guys to pull a rabbit out of your hat and prove that all the great things I've been telling her about you guys are actually true.
Order number 31463
IMG-20180524-WA0045.jpg

It's a sad day when I have to complain about you guys but hence the total lack of response I have to and not even on my own order.
I spent a lot of time and money getting my friend to start Vaping and tomorrow it will be a week since she last touched a cigarette. She ordered a charger and 2 batteries on Wednesday online, and yes she did put the wrong reference number when she placed her order, but surely some form of correspondence by now should be in order? Especially since she paid for overnight delivery.
In any normal circumstances I would not have even raised the issue but seeing that this will be a weekend filled with functions away from home and she has a mod that can't charge her batteries when needed, it means that if her order is not delivered today she will revert back to cigarettes as soon as the batteries are drained.
I explained the situation to @Stroodlepuff in a pm last night and I do not blame her for not yet replying, she has been more than helpful in the past, but even the mail I sent to customer care has not been answered. Am I a bit hasty, maybe, but I'm sure most would understand taking the consequences into consideration.
So let me ask you guys to pull a rabbit out of your hat and prove that all the great things I've been telling her about you guys are actually true.
Order number 31463
View attachment 132978

Hi Bud

I looked into this for you, she did use the correct reference on her payment, however the funds only reflected in the bank account this morning, we have never shipped on proof of payment due to a few scamsters out there, her order will be shipping today, I believe that she spoke to Karen on live chat regarding the order this morning and Karen asked the accounts department to check for the payment immediately. i apologise for the inconvenience and will be looking into why you never got a response. If it would be easier I can arrange that you/her pick up from a store closest to you otherwise she will only be getting the order on Monday?

we have never shipped on proof of payment due to a few scamsters out there,

I can understand why you don't go off POP anymore. I didn't know this, so I was hoping to get my order on Monday (placed it this AM and made an EFT payment soon after). I'll probably only get it Tuesday then?

I can understand why you don't go off POP anymore. I didn't know this, so I was hoping to get my order on Monday (placed it this AM and made an EFT payment soon after). I'll probably only get it Tuesday then?
It depends on what bank you are with and how quickly the payment reflects. But most likely Tuesday morning

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Bud

I looked into this for you, she did use the correct reference on her payment, however the funds only reflected in the bank account this morning, we have never shipped on proof of payment due to a few scamsters out there, her order will be shipping today, I believe that she spoke to Karen on live chat regarding the order this morning and Karen asked the accounts department to check for the payment immediately. i apologise for the inconvenience and will be looking into why you never got a response. If it would be easier I can arrange that you/her pick up from a store closest to you otherwise she will only be getting the order on Monday?
Thanks for the response @Stroodlepuff , I understand your no shipping until the funds reflect policy, but seeing that in most cases when banks differ the money will day at least a day to clear, should the overnight shipping option not be revised?
But then again Capitec has the worst cash clearing rate out there, lol.
That would be fantastic. Will she be able to collect from Stoneridge, Greenstone ?

Thanks for the response @Stroodlepuff , I understand your no shipping until the funds reflect policy, but seeing that in most cases when banks differ the money will day at least a day to clear, should the overnight shipping option not be revised?
But then again Capitec has the worst cash clearing rate out there, lol.
That would be fantastic. Will she be able to collect from Stoneridge, Greenstone ?

Yes I will arrange that Stoneridge takes her order with them, they will be collecting their stock this afternoon.
I will be in contact regarding the shipping fee.

@Steyn777 @Carnival Just wondering why you do manual EFTs? Why not pay through PayFast or whoever Vape King uses (can't remember offhand). I've often ordered online through Vape King using the system and my order is ready for shipping the very next day.

@Stroodlepuff It would be great if you offered Snapscan or that other one - what's it called? - as payment options. Sooooo much easier! I know there's one vendor who has gone over to Snapscan - can't remember now who it is.

@Hooked I would if Vape King offered payment through I-Pay and/or Payfast (like most vendors) because both ways allow you to select the account to pay from. I don’t have that option paying via card.

Back