Vape Liquid COVID-19

Fair enough. I always assumed boiling was directly related to removing chems.
You know, about everybody in the past used to boil their cotton to remove impurities. Maybe taste as well who knows maybe someone can elaborate on this who done so in the past.

Hey lockdown fam, has anyone tried using CBD to battle nic cravings?

I’ve still got a little bit of nic juice left so I tend to take a pull or two on it and then use CBD. It’s working for me as it makes the craving much much easier to deal with.

I’ve still got a little bit of nic juice left so I tend to take a pull or two on it and then use CBD. It’s working for me as it makes the craving much much easier to deal with.
I have watered down my juices already.
I seem to be well on the Nic as well, although I don't want to push it.

I have watered down my juices already.
I seem to be well on the Nic as well, although I don't want to push it.

I found an arbitrary bottle of mint juice at the bottom of my suitcase ( stuck here in SA despite living overseas ) and that saved my sanity, of course this couldn’t have happened before I bought the CBD juice. I use a pod system so I have a pod with each and switch it around which definitely helps with consumption of the nic juices. Knowing I have almost a full shelf of juice at home is a pain though

We’ll see which areas. But I was encouraged by his mention of changes to e-commerce rules that are going to happen
Sale of alcohol and tobacco related products, including e-cigarettes and associated products will not be allowed under the new e-commerce regulations.

I think its also important to realize the goverment has strategically removed the sale of alcohol and tobacco out from being linked to a level, hence exclusions 26 & 27. This will enable them to bring these back seperatly when they feel it is okay to allow them
3ba5d07c3e040a567bb7b72df4cd9919.jpg
5434824b43db55bf10321dd3811888b0.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hey All :D New to this forum, but been a vaper for quite some time. Will update profile shortly :D

Is anybody selling Nicotine base by any chance ? In the East Rand side if, anyone does have spare :D

Thank you.
G

Sale of alcohol and tobacco related products, including e-cigarettes and associated products will not be allowed under the new e-commerce regulations.

I think its also important to realize the goverment has strategically removed the sale of alcohol and tobacco out from being linked to a level, hence exclusions 26 & 27. This will enable them to bring these back seperatly when they feel it is okay to allow them
3ba5d07c3e040a567bb7b72df4cd9919.jpg
5434824b43db55bf10321dd3811888b0.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Naturally, one wouldn't want to legalise cigarettes and alcohol until Zuma's son has made a name for himself. His illicit cigs are all over the place. Never waste a good crisis.

Hi guys,

Anybody got something aroung pta-wes side, dont mind buying

Hey Folks.

Does anyone know where I might get coils around Joburg - Northcliff/Westrand?

Looking for either OFRF Nexmash prebuilt/factory coils or old reliable - iJust2/s coils - Failing that a replacement glass for a Zuess dual.

I can pay in either $$ or maybe trade for some DIY 3/6mg juice?

Thanks in advance

Hey Folks.

Looking for either OFRF Nexmash prebuilt/factory coils or old reliable - iJust2/s coils - Failing that a replacement glass for a Zuess dual.

Thanks in advance
https://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/just-arrived/products/ijust-ec-spare-coils
https://www.vapecartel.co.za/products/nexmesh-subohm-coils?_pos=1&_sid=c6a734a28&_ss=r

Hey Folks.

Thanks in advance

PM sent

Long shot: Is there anyone in the Green Point / Sea Point area with spare nicotine concentrate? Finally ran out and it seems that western cape will be locked down for a while. Would be very appreciative can compensate or trade.

Long shot: Is there anyone in the Green Point / Sea Point area with spare nicotine concentrate? Finally ran out and it seems that western cape will be locked down for a while. Would be very appreciative can compensate or trade.
@Chickenstrip trip had an offer over the weekend. See if he is on level3 lockdown or back at level 5

So had to resort to adding a bit of PG to marginally empty bottles to get whatever residue was left in them as well as checking old atto's for wet cotton, maybe bought myself another day or so. Anyone able to trade in fourways area, I have got coils/cotton some flavors, PG etc for Juice/nic or cash?

Back