Vape Mail

Jackson

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So earlier this week I recieved my 3 VM juices and my mpt3 tank, only had a chance today to open it
Tried the menthol ice and I gotta say WOW, similiar to Marlborough BLue Ice, with an added ice effect. Then I tried the VM4 in my new tank, I love the sweet taste of caramel, its a good juice but I think i'm gonna let it steep for a bit, gonna try the peach2 soon. I gotta question about the mpt3 coil, it comes with the 1.5 ohm dual coil, and I smoked on 3.8v and sometimes hear a little pop but after that flavour is still normal and fine, crackling sounds a bit at 4.3v, just wondering whats the max voltage I should go with on this 1.5 ohm dual coil, I prefer it on 4,3v tho, 4.8v is good also

That 1.5 ohm dual coils can take it up to 4.8 no problem. The crackling is normal. I also like it at 4.3. Lower for fruity juices.

Oh okay, because I was gonna order more coils from VM when I get new juices, so I was deciding between the 1.5 ohm and 1.8 ohm dual coil
I thought it would be better if I have 2 tanks, but now I dont feel like using the mpt2 anymore at all since i've started using the mpt3, and I just opened it this morning lol

Really that much of a difference?

Back