Vape meet - Just for fun

I am making the booking at 9 am tomorrow. Any more takers to the vape meet?

I’ll be there if I can drive, sitting with inner ear infection. Well actually lying down. But will make a plan. Locust 1 can cart me around if necessary for a change.

Last call to the meet.

Those that are coming to it, looking forward to see you again and maybe have some new faces.

I am half way ready and nearly on my way. Having a slow start this morning, should have charged my battery last night and had some anti freeze. If I get lost, I will phone, my sense of direction sucks!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting some new faces maybe?

Many happy clouds to you all, save a chair for me!:D

Back from the vape meet and a glorious time had by all. :aaaaa:I’m sure the other guys will share some more photos. Thank to @antonherbst for the arrangements. But here is a teaser for everyone that missed it. Some early birds had left by now, so they may be in some other photos. :) Nice meeting some new faces, really enjoyed it.
ECB9A836-3207-4B2C-AD0D-7C94AA9F5AE6.jpeg
A64D3829-72F6-4FC8-81F7-3B32388883BC.jpeg

Sorry @antonherbst , cut you off on the others. :confused: Yes I know, I’m a crappy photographer, will have to ask @RainstormZA for some tips. And yes, I’m not in the photo because I was taking it.:D

Like always this was an other mini vape meet for the books.

Thanks to @Room Fogger for the previous photos and to all that attended the meet.
552A1231-ACC2-4092-BF98-BD11D1A04C4A.jpeg 85FE285E-65BF-4BD3-A833-9E03662CF4EF.jpeg 6F35771D-AEB8-48F1-8CBC-73C330FC2EF3.jpeg
Awesome people and lovely mods always on the table
0945086B-85E3-4157-8747-E955257670C4.jpeg

Oh wow, that looks great, thanks @antonherbst !
The mods look amazing

Looks like you had to have a vape beard to attend this one ;-)
(Barring one person)

Back from the vape meet and a glorious time had by all. :aaaaa:I’m sure the other guys will share some more photos. Thank to @antonherbst for the arrangements. But here is a teaser for everyone that missed it. Some early birds had left by now, so they may be in some other photos. :) Nice meeting some new faces, really enjoyed it.
View attachment 137981
View attachment 137982

Sorry @antonherbst , cut you off on the others. :confused: Yes I know, I’m a crappy photographer, will have to ask @RainstormZA for some tips. And yes, I’m not in the photo because I was taking it.:D
Hehehe depends on the phone you have, I'll give you tips. For free, of course. Lol

I arrived too late for the photo's but i got a few new skyfall fans!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Not just a few new ones but made me want a skyfall rda seriously bad now.

People of Ecigssa. The skyfall rda is the best RDA for 2018 and it might keep that position for the next 2 years.

Not just a few new ones but made me want a skyfall rda seriously bad now.

People of Ecigssa. The skyfall rda is the best RDA for 2018 and it might keep that position for the next 2 years.
I have to agree with @antonherbst , that is absolutely amazing. :aaaaa:Haven’t has such a smooth draw on anything in my life, and I am not a spring chicken either.:D Thanks @Cobrali for indulging us in getting a chance to try it out.

Many happy clouds to you on this one meneer. I’m :envy: with envy. Dreams are good friends, and sometimes they do come true.

I have to agree with @antonherbst , that is absolutely amazing. :aaaaa:Haven’t has such a smooth draw on anything in my life, and I am not a spring chicken either.:D Thanks @Cobrali for indulging us in getting a chance to try it out.

Many happy clouds to you on this one meneer. I’m :envy: with envy. Dreams are good friends, and sometimes they do come true.
It was great to meet you too! Glad to share the love with everyone and show you the quality of ESG's product as well!

Thanks! I will definitely enjoy this RDA..but i think i need another one!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

One of the worst days of my life to be honest. I came there with a song in my heart! Left with envy, jealousy and WANT in my soul!!!.
Guys what an awesome bunch of people and the gear is just insane. @UzziTherion received the most beautiful Mod when he got there, Anton, Hasan and the rest of the guys has some amazing gear. Changed my view on HE in one meeting.
Looking forward to the next one!

I was with my special someone this weekend, but thanks for sharing pics of the meet up guys! Looked like a lot of fun! :)

One of the worst days of my life to be honest. I came there with a song in my heart! Left with envy, jealousy and WANT in my soul!!!.
Guys what an awesome bunch of people and the gear is just insane. @UzziTherion received the most beautiful Mod when he got there, Anton, Hasan and the rest of the guys has some amazing gear. Changed my view on HE in one meeting.
Looking forward to the next one!

Now we need to work on getting you some HE gear my brother!

It was really awesome meeting everyone and putting faces to the names, wish I was there for longer though.

We have to have another one soon, thanx again to guys for the lekker time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we need to work on getting you some HE gear my brother!

It was really awesome meeting everyone and putting faces to the names, wish I was there for longer though.

We have to have another one soon, thanx again to guys for the lekker time

Emphasis on the soon @UzziTherion , was great meeting you but the time just went by too fast at the meet. I have to agree with @Cornelius , the HE stuff is making more sense now. So let the saving begin, and I can allready see a “Get well soon” basket in my bank managers life!

Emphasis on the soon @UzziTherion , was great meeting you but the time just went by too fast at the meet. I have to agree with @Cornelius , the HE stuff is making more sense now. So let the saving begin, and I can allready see a “Get well soon” basket in my bank managers life!

Glad to hear that you see why we love HE as much as we do, and super excited to start finding gear for you, I’m gonna personally see to it that we get you and @Cornelius some of the most awesome and amazing gear out there

Glad to hear that you see why we love HE as much as we do, and super excited to start finding gear for you, I’m gonna personally see to it that we get you and @Cornelius some of the most awesome and amazing gear out there

Ok dam, there goes the budget!:D But only one at a time @UzziTherion , don’t want to kill my bank manager.

Back