Vape Meet Promo Video

Awesome stuff!

Great post production @Gizmo, and nice camera work from team VK

my youboob video downloader has different size options so i went with the 11 meg one :)
great video :)

Thanks guys. I wish I had more footage but I did a noob mistake half the time I thought I was filming I wasn't as it was my Bros camera lol. But anyway :)

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

As long as Uncle Rob approves I'm safe :)

Yeah, loved the mexican wave style vape exhale.

hehehehe, and us Vaalies aren't so mellowed out from the sea hey, that we like forget the group shot, like. Hey. like. Hey

Have to make the next one Robster. No excuses!

Have to make the next one Robster. No excuses!

No question about that... I was actually gonna surprise everyone and rock up for this last one because my daughter was going to JHB and I was gonna drive her and stay for the meet... then on Thursday she ended up in hospital with Kidney Stones and that was the end of the surprise trip. :-(

Ohm Johan knew I was coming and kept it a secret! :tmi:

Oh no Rob that is horrible news. Would have been such an awesome surprise. Is your little you okay now?

No question about that... I was actually gonna surprise everyone and rock up for this last one because my daughter was going to JHB and I was gonna drive her and stay for the meet... then on Thursday she ended up in hospital with Kidney Stones and that was the end of the surprise trip. :-(

Awu MAN! That is just terrible! Hope your daughter is better.

Shame that's horrible :( would have been an awesome surprise

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh no Rob that is horrible news. Would have been such an awesome surprise. Is your little you okay now?

Yip she is fine... they put in a stent and she has to go back in a week to have the kidney stone removed... it was too inflamed to remove it on the day. I wouldn't recommend kidney stones to anyone... the pain seems pretty intense.

Yip she is fine... they put in a stent and she has to go back in a week to have the kidney stone removed... it was too inflamed to remove it on the day. I wouldn't recommend kidney stones to anyone... the pain seems pretty intense.
It is the absolute worst pain ever has happened to me so I know how she's feeling it's so intense. Good luck shame hers sounds alot worse than mine was even

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Absolutely marvellous video @Gizmo

You captured all the main things!
And it was so well done!
A real pleasure to watch

You didnt show the VapeKing stand ;-) now thats what i call trying not to make it biased - Kudos

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic

Would make any keen vaper want to come to a vape meet!

Really good video showing how good the vape meet was

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Absolutely marvellous video @Gizmo

You captured all the main things!
And it was so well done!
A real pleasure to watch

You didnt show the VapeKing stand ;-) now thats what i call trying not to make it biased - Kudos

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic

Would make any keen vaper want to come to a vape meet!

lol was actually just contemplating how to pull that one of ;)

Back