Vape Mob - Retailer Reviews

Thanks @BumbleBee. Good to know we're doing things right.:)
Absolutely! The only thing that concerned me a little was the way you guys pack your parcels, those little printed bags are awesome for in store purchases buy are kinda useless for couriers and the PO.... you guys need to use some tape and bubble wrap ;)

Absolutely! The only thing that concerned me a little was the way you guys pack your parcels, those little printed bags are awesome for in store purchases buy are kinda useless for couriers and the PO.... you guys need to use some tape and bubble wrap ;)
I'll pass that info along to the Online order team! Thanks for the feedback. ;)

I didn't want to create a new thread. I thought I'd just chip in here...

So, my wife and I flew into Cape Town today (from gauteng) and popped into Vape Mob. We left with...........

1 itaste svd (for the wife)
1 aerotank mega (for the wife)
5 replacement kangertech 1.8 Ohm coils(for the wife)
2 x 18350 purple Efest batteries(for the wife)
1 x 26650 black copper stingray(for me)
1 x 26650 Black Tobh atty(for me)
1 x gold plated air flow drip tip(for me)
2 x purple Efest 26650 batteries(for me)
1 x Xtar xp4 battery charger (for us)
1 x five pawns 12mg gambit (for her)
1 x five pawns 12mg grand master (for her)
1 x five pawns 6mg gambit (for me)

All in all I'd say it was a good day for my wife and I as well as vape mob themselves.

Thank you Vape Mob for an easy and relaxed experience. I know my wife was a little bit of a pain in the butt as she was more concerned with form over function, lol, but you dealt with her like a champ, with patience, understanding and knowledge.

Albeit online, you WILL hear from us again.

All the best,

Nicholas and Sarah.

I didn't want to create a new thread. I thought I'd just chip in here...

So, my wife and I flew into Cape Town today (from gauteng) and popped into Vape Mob. We left with...........

1 itaste svd (for the wife)
1 aerotank mega (for the wife)
5 replacement kangertech 1.8 Ohm coils(for the wife)
2 x 18350 purple Efest batteries(for the wife)
1 x 26650 black copper stingray(for me)
1 x 26650 Black Tobh atty(for me)
1 x gold plated air flow drip tip(for me)
2 x purple Efest 26650 batteries(for me)
1 x Xtar xp4 battery charger (for us)
1 x five pawns 12mg gambit (for her)
1 x five pawns 12mg grand master (for her)
1 x five pawns 6mg gambit (for me)

All in all I'd say it was a good day for my wife and I as well as vape mob themselves.

Thank you Vape Mob for an easy and relaxed experience. I know my wife was a little bit of a pain in the butt as she was more concerned with form over function, lol, but you dealt with her like a champ, with patience, understanding and knowledge.

Albeit online, you WILL hear from us again.

All the best,

Nicholas and Sarah.

Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate the kind words and support.

We're glad you were able to walk away with some awesome looking gear.;)

Looking forward to "seeing" you soon online! Enjoy the new gear:)

Looking forward to "seeing" you soon online! Enjoy the new gear:)

Erm , you might be seeing me again tomorrow. The wife's 18350's are just not cutting it, so I've pretty much convinced her to go for 18500's.

(Although you might not see me, as it's my wife, and she's prone to changing her mind every 37 seconds)

Erm , you might be seeing me again tomorrow. The wife's 18350's are just not cutting it, so I've pretty much convinced her to go for 18500's.

(Although you might not see me, as it's my wife, and she's prone to changing her mind every 37 seconds)

We'll be happy to see you again!:)
You can never have too many batteries ;) Always helps to have some higher capacity ones just incase.

OK... so i was like all happy and such vaping away on my fogger

IMG_20141030_130133.jpg

and then this happened....

IMG_20141103_083707.jpg

and after inspection i saw this.... did not have my vape kit with me so i could not replace the glass... and i had no other vapegear with me - 9hrs without a vape was ahead of me.

IMG_20141103_091023.jpg

but after a few chats on the whatsapp group i was able to organise a VERY speedy delivery from VapeMOB - seriously guys, thanks to you i was able to experience some vaping instead of being dried mouth and glum. Hein was able to build me a lekker setup and @Nimbus_Cloud came over to the V&A to drop off as an emergency service!

IMG_20141103_123244.jpg

Seriously THANKS!!!!!!! Great service, and it just goes to show --- support your local vape store and they support you! The CLT is now my BEST RECOMMENDATION - beats the plume veil!

It's always a pleasure Sir and we are glad we were able to help you get through what was surely destined to be a grim day of work. Enjoy the awesome new setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always a pleasure Sir and we are glad we were able to help you get through what was surely destined to be a grim day of work. Enjoy the awesome new setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a hectic cloud producer!

OK... so i was like all happy and such vaping away on my fogger

and then this happened....

and after inspection i saw this.... did not have my vape kit with me so i could not replace the glass... and i had no other vapegear with me - 9hrs without a vape was ahead of me.

but after a few chats on the whatsapp group i was able to organise a VERY speedy delivery from VapeMOB - seriously guys, thanks to you i was able to experience some vaping instead of being dried mouth and glum. Hein was able to build me a lekker setup and @Nimbus_Cloud came over to the V&A to drop off as an emergency service!

Seriously THANKS!!!!!!! Great service, and it just goes to show --- support your local vape store and they support you! The CLT is now my BEST RECOMMENDATION - beats the plume veil!

@HPBotha the CLT is a beast bought mine a few days ago and i am so impressed with this RDA.Its an all rounder for them clouds and flavor...boy oh boy the flavor!!

I am puffing clouds that i never where able to with this!!! so flippen happy the fogger fell over!!!!

I really can't recommend VapeMOB highly enough - whether newbie or old-dog pro. I strongly recommend taking a drive down to the Kenilworth store if you live in CT. Great personalised & friendly service, really good advice, and awesome products (basically, if they sell it, it's quality - whatever your price range). Also the starts of an exciting range of premium juices.

Thank you especially for recommending the Select Reserve Old Gold. My new all day vape! (Still can't believe you sold "my" Provari 3 though! Like selling the puppy in the window that the kid comes to see every day).

Anyway, you guys rock. So happy to have found a store like yours in Cape Town. Way nicer than online ordering.

I really can't recommend VapeMOB highly enough - whether newbie or old-dog pro. I strongly recommend taking a drive down to the Kenilworth store if you live in CT. Great personalised & friendly service, really good advice, and awesome products (basically, if they sell it, it's quality - whatever your price range). Also the starts of an exciting range of premium juices.

Thank you especially for recommending the Select Reserve Old Gold. My new all day vape! (Still can't believe you sold "my" Provari 3 though! Like selling the puppy in the window that the kid comes to see every day).

Anyway, you guys rock. So happy to have found a store like yours in Cape Town. Way nicer than online ordering.
Thanks so much for the awesome review! We love to know we're making our customers happy. Great to hear you're loving the new juice. I've also fallen in love with some of the Select Reserve juices. Don't worry. We have one left and I'm sure we can organise one for you ;)

My first experience with a local online store was terrible (Vape King) so I was doing all my online shopping in the US and UK, but with the SAPO strike I decided to try once more and decided on Vape Mob and WOW the service and speed is excellent. Vape Mob is a 1st world online shop, thanx for your great service, from now on I will be doing my shopping locally.

I left the their Kenilworth store a bit poorer, but a lot happier.
Awesome service; Awesome selection; And the regulars that hang around the store are pretty cool & helpful too :party:

So when is a branch opening in Durbanville? ;-)

My first experience with a local online store was terrible (Vape King) so I was doing all my online shopping in the US and UK, but with the SAPO strike I decided to try once more and decided on Vape Mob and WOW the service and speed is excellent. Vape Mob is a 1st world online shop, thanx for your great service, from now on I will be doing my shopping locally.
Thanks so much for the kind words! We really love hearing reviews like this and knowing we're keeping our customers happy.
Really gad you had a good experience and looking forward to hearing from you again soon.:)

I left the their Kenilworth store a bit poorer, but a lot happier.
Awesome service; Awesome selection; And the regulars that hang around the store are pretty cool & helpful too :party:

So when is a branch opening in Durbanville? ;-)
Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit man! We'll be opening up within the next 2 weeks if all goes to plan so stay tuned!

Awesome, now I don't need to drive all the way to the southern suburbs when I need something, will this be a full service store or juice only?
And either way, will the new store carry 5P?

Awesome, now I don't need to drive all the way to the southern suburbs when I need something, will this be a full service store or juice only?
And either way, will the new store carry 5P?

Greetings Arctus...
At VapeMOB it's all or nothing. Rest assured this will be a full blown one stop vape hub!

Hope you guys are ready for us! A few more magic touches here and there and it's a go!

Last edited:
Back