Vape of a Kind_ 1984_Front.jpg Vape of a Kind_ 1984_Back.jpg
VAPE OF A KIND - 1984 X.O.
Int. - USA

Flavour Description:

“French inspired Tiramisu Coffee Cake with Bourbon Drizzle.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg

My comments:
From the first fingertip test, to the last wisp of vapour, this is utterly divine! The medium-roast coffee is soft and smooth, with a light flavour. The Bourbon, while not strong, gives it a slight edge to make it more interesting than a simple Tirumisu.

I don’t usually go for bakery-coffees as a wake-‘n-vape, preferring something a wee bit stronger, but this one is an exception. Without a doubt this is an ADV – and one which is very difficult to put down!

Would I buy this juice again: Most certainly! Not just one, but many!

Mod: Eleaf iJust 3
Coil: Commercial – SMOK M2 0.15ohm
Watts: 80W

Coffee Review #157

Seems like one to get! And why are you up so early @Hooked? I'm about to go fishing up the north coast... what's your excuse?

OCD kicked in mid-sleep :TEASE:

Seems like one to get! And why are you up so early @Hooked? I'm about to go fishing up the north coast... what's your excuse?

@Rob Fisher @Silo I hadn't gone to sleep yet :-D. Many people think that I suffer from insomnia, but I don't. I suffer from not-wanting-to-sleep and then I just don't bother to even get into bed. I love the night as there are no interruptions. I'll take a 15-minute cat-nap just now.

There's quite a science to cat-napping. The trick is in the length of the nap, so that it doesn't interfere with REM sleep (the part of sleep when you're dreaming).

One should sleep for 15 minutes only (before REM begins) or 45 minutes (at the end of REM). I choose 15 minutes. I set my alarm for 17 minutes - the extra 2 minutes are for falling asleep - and it works like a charm!

Back