Vape Only Bdc Anyone Tried Them?

Tw!st3dVaP0r

Experienced Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
Anyone tried the vape only bdcc i see eciggies has them for 120
. They look like a dual bottom coil maxi( twisp)
hytu4evu.jpg

Think its worth a try? Vapour moutain you mentioned u stock ecigies stuff? Do you have them in stock so i can place the order with my next diy batch ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I tried one of their bottom coil minis in my beginning days - leaked horribly, could not use it at all.

Might just get bt to pay 100 bux for deliver it wnt be worth it .. unless i can find a few other things to add to the order

Have you tried the mini protank yet? In my opinion it gives the best flavour of all the tanks I've tried, better than its bigger brother and is not prone to the problems of the bigger brother.

Have you tried the mini protank yet? In my opinion it gives the best flavour of all the tanks I've tried, better than its bigger brother and is not prone to the problems of the bigger brother.

I have to say I disagree here - my mini gave me endless trouble :( and Gizmo had its big brither which was also always giving problems!

The best I have tried so far are innokins tanks - the iClear 16 is amazing!!! and so is the 30. Gizmo has the 30s on his VTR and its also fantastic - best range in my opinion :)

I was going to get the protank mini bt reali wana try botom dual coils reali enjoyed the evods and my first vape gear was an ego twist with protank.. will get the vapeonly bdc since i got like 60 reward points with eciggies so it wnt be so bad on the delivery cost.. also want to try one or 2 diy flavors

No problems S, our experiences form our opinions. My first mini protank is now around 4 months old and it has not given me a single problem and is still going strong in HRH's hands. The younger 2 minis are also running without a single hiccup. Have never tried an iClear, unfortunately, so cannot compare.

No problems S, our experiences form our opinions. My first mini protank is now around 4 months old and it has not given me a single problem and is still going strong in HRH's hands. The younger 2 minis are also running without a single hiccup. Have never tried an iClear, unfortunately, so cannot compare.

Yip :) I must admit though after doing some research I have my doubts of the authenticity of the protanks which we got as I have seen a few complaints about the ones from this specific supplier, but at the same time the experience was so bad that it made me not want to try from another supplier. When you make your next purchase you should definately add one of the iClears onto your list they are amazing! :)

Yip :) I must admit though after doing some research I have my doubts of the authenticity of the protanks which we got as I have seen a few complaints about the ones from this specific supplier, but at the same time the experience was so bad that it made me not want to try from another supplier. When you make your next purchase you should definately add one of the iClears onto your list they are amazing! :)
Haha, I'm only on the Reo with RM2 (rba) now and HRH will kill me if I buy her any other stuff. She insists that the Vision Spinner (1300 mAh) with Mini Protank is all she needs. She takes about a week to go through one battery and tank. The only juice for her is Liqua Blueberry diluted down to 12mg with VG, not through lack of trying from my side.

Yip I have the Maxi BDCC in stock.

Been testing the new Maxi BDCC from VapeOnly over the weekend... and quite impressed! No leaking yet after about 4 refills and flavour is really nice. Nice and solid little bottom coil clearomizer!

Have to agree - I love my mine PT

Been testing the new Maxi BDCC from VapeOnly over the weekend... and quite impressed! No leaking yet after about 4 refills and flavour is really nice. Nice and solid little bottom coil clearomizer!
You got my mail for flav and the bdcc

Yip, all invoices was sent this morning so you should have received it??

Thanks i just made payment now will send proof shortly

I believe the coils fit in the vivi nova tanks aswell so anyonw with the vivi tanks cn spend 30bux on the coil n give it a go

First impressions not good at all .. a wierd taste cant place it im vaping hhv angels kiss ib it amd theu protank has much more flavour and vape .. the draw on tue maxi is too tight for my liking mayn cuz ive been dripping amd using rsst for months now will vape some more and give a full review

ujanu5u6.jpg

Keep in mind i got abouy an hr ago

For sure. I've only had about 2 puffs on the Maxi BDCC, the draw was fine for me but I think the draw on my current Maxi top coil is stiffer than the Protanks. I found the draw on a Protank 2 I puffed on was too airy for me.

Enjoy the new vape gear. Will be looking out for your review

When I moved from Vivi Nova to Protanks the draw was too airy for me, but got used to it very quickly. Once used to it I just could not go back to a tighter draw. However, the flavour from the Protank was much, much better. My one and only experience with a mini VapeOnly was disastrous - it leaked from the start and felt as if made of cheap, inferior materials.

Back