Vape question

lamywaby

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am 21M, I had my first collapse in 2019 on my right side when I was 16 after having a friend stand on my back to relieve some aching I had after I fell of my bed. Had the chest tube in, was discharged 4/5 days later and was lucky to have it never recur.

Fast forward to the 16th of December 2023 I had a collapse on the left side after having a drag of my RandM disposable vape, the collapse was about 3cm in total and I just had to wait it out. Unfortunately, I had it reoccur on the Tuesday that has just gone, a very small collapse this time it was only 1.3cm. I woke up wednesday and could barely feel it.

My question is for all the people who vaped prior to having their collapse, what brand of vape were you using? Was it a disposable? Was it the ones you refill with liquid?

I found out afterwards that the RandM vape I was using for a couple months before the collapse is illegal and not regulated. Just trying to find some sort of correlation.

Hi everyone,

I am 21M, I had my first collapse in 2019 on my right side when I was 16 after having a friend stand on my back to relieve some aching I had after I fell of my bed. Had the chest tube in, was discharged 4/5 days later and was lucky to have it never recur.

Fast forward to the 16th of December 2023 I had a collapse on the left side after having a drag of my RandM disposable vape, the collapse was about 3cm in total and I just had to wait it out. Unfortunately, I had it reoccur on the Tuesday that has just gone, a very small collapse this time it was only 1.3cm. I woke up wednesday and could barely feel it.

My question is for all the people who vaped prior to having their collapse, what brand of vape were you using CRYSTAL PRO MAX 4000? Was it a disposable? Was it the ones you refill with liquid?

I found out afterwards that the RandM vape I was using for a couple months before the collapse is illegal and not regulated. Just trying to find some sort of correlation.
thanks in advance for any help

I am from the UK and we get regular news stories about school kids becoming very ill after using illegal disposable vapes including collapsed lungs, I am not a fan fullstop of disposable vapes as I find they attract those that have never smoked or vaped previously, contain far more nicotine than is actually needed and are easily obtained by youngsters although in all fairness to the legitimate manufacturers these news stories then show legitimate disposable vapes which are not the actual problem when it comes to people becoming very ill!

I think the problem is responsible shops that sell disposable vapes won't sell to school children so they buy from shadier backstreet places hence the risk, at the end of the day regulated disposables are not going to make people seriously ill so I can only suggest to those who do buy disposable to buy from more reputable outlets.

I would always recommend personally using refillable devices, better still making your own e-liquid then you know exactly what you are vaping!

Back