Vape shop. co.za

Vaperite made it clear that they bought the shops but not the stock hence, they are not responsible for fulfillment of any orders placed before 1st Jan 2021 and I think that is quite fair. Now, the responsibility lies only with the Vapeshop guys....

Bought the shops? ... They either bought the trading entity(ies), the business of the trading entity(ies), the assets of the trading entity, (which may include buildings), and / or took over some, or all leases, and their liability is dependent upon which option(s) they exercised.

Bought the shops? ... They either bought the trading entity(ies), the business of the trading entity(ies), the assets of the trading entity, (which may include buildings), and / or took over some, or all leases, and their liability is dependent upon which option(s) they exercised.
I just quoted their own statement so I can't really elaborate

Spent 600, so really want the refund, so far nothing reflecting in my bank.

They have said to me "you'll get your goods by the end of this week" so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt before I comment on Vape Shop and Vaperite's involvement.

So far its totaling fast to a hefty amount. Looks like somebody had a nice Christmas / New Years on us:facepalm:o_O

I received mine this morning.

Upon speaking to them yesterday, they mentioned that most of their orders went out yesterday and very few are still to be processed. I suppose If you don't get your order today (tomorrow if you're in an outlying area) then get in contact with them.

I’ve received one of two orders - a dirt cheap Furyan (!) - so it’s getting better.

And a further update -

All items received in good order, at a fraction of the RRP. Not everything was available, but they phoned (thanks Dani!) and arranged suitable substitutes where needed. At these prices, I really don't mind the extended wait, but -

Both companies could have handled this far better than they did. All it would have taken would be a quick mail from Vape Shop to outstanding customers on 1 January, no detail but just a quick explanation of what was going on, that they remained responsible for orders and that these would take time but would be fulfilled. No personalised order detail required, just a blanket statement. All outstanding orders were available to them and all contain contact detail. It should have been easy.

Vaperite should have negotiated this beforehand and clearly stated in their mails that they were not responsible for outstanding orders which would still be the old Vape Shop distributorship's responsibility. Again, dead simple.

Instead, both were suspiciously silent on the matter leading to speculation and a degree of resentment. It's a poor showing and I have little doubt that the remaining warehouse staff at Vape Shop bore the brunt. Luckily vapers are pretty chilled and I was told there had been remarkably few tantrums.

Same here. They phoned me on Friday and we negotiated a swop for items that are out of stock. Received my order this morning

My order is in Durban. Received the same call on Thursday with option to replace. I was going to write it off but alas now iam sorted

Back