Vape Suppliers + International Shipping

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Would be great if we could compile a list of all vape suppliers who are known to ship internationally and/or ship customs friendly.

I am going to propose the following format

Name:
International Shipping: Y/N
Customs Friendly: Y/N

and then stickie it somewhere where people wont ever read it :p you know like the top of the pages kinda thing

Name: Nicoticket
International Shipping: Y
Customs Friendly: Y

Fasttech
Customs Friendly: depends on the mood of the person at the mail hub
Ave Del Time : around one month

EVC
International Shipping: Y - Flat rate USPS priority mail only +/- $68, but not weight dependant.
Customs Friendly: Don't know, did not order liquids. Hardware marked at amount paid.
Ave Del Time : Around 10 days

How much is the shipping and import tax if you order from america, cause it's no use you buy just a battery like a Sony VTC5/4 (low stock in SA) and you pay the price of 2 batteries for a single one?

How much is the shipping and import tax if you order from america, cause it's no use you buy just a battery like a Sony VTC5/4 (low stock in SA) and you pay the price of 2 batteries for a single one?

Bottom line is if you buy from authentic US vape shops it's gonna cost you more bringing it in yourself than buying locally. I buy a lot from the USA but only items I cannot get locally! The Vat, document charges and courier charges always make it more expensive!

Name: eFuntop

I purchased a SmokTech TFV4 and a few other goodies on the 22 December and had it in my hands a few days ago.
Shipping cost was $8.95 but was here very fast from China.
Serial number check came through as Authentic :D

Name: eFuntop

I purchased a SmokTech TFV4 and a few other goodies on the 22 December and had it in my hands a few days ago.
Shipping cost was $8.95 but was here very fast from China.
Serial number check came through as Authentic :D

I just placed two orders with efun top. tell me what did you pay for taxes and duties once it arrived? how does it arrive and how do they notify you if it arrived? Sorry for all the questions but i am new to ordering from over seas vendors

I just placed two orders with efun top. tell me what did you pay for taxes and duties once it arrived? how does it arrive and how do they notify you if it arrived? Sorry for all the questions but i am new to ordering from over seas vendors
No apologies necessary at all. Shipping from efun.top is a little slower since they stopped using Singapore, it's more like 4-5 weeks as opposed to the 2-3 weeks it used to take.

If this is ur first order from overseas you might not have to pay any customs tax. I believe you can import a few hundred dollars before they start taxing you.
I work on average of R65 per $20, it varies a little but is in that range.

EDIT: Below is a screenshot of a parcel I'm waiting for. Should give you an indication of the time it takes.

8713949f8dd7178e8dd4962f5fc1b737.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No apologies necessary at all. Shipping from efun.top is a little slower since they stopped using Singapore, it's more like 3-4 weeks as opposed to the 2-3 weeks it used to take.

If this is ur first order from overseas you might not have to pay any customs tax. I believe you can import a few hundred dollars before they start taxing you.
I work on average of R65 per $20, it varies a little but is in that range.

Thanks that clears up allot. I placed two orders of around $100 shipping included. So once they ship it, where does it land here and how do you collect it? does it come through post or courier or do you have to collect at the air port?

TIA

Thanks that clears up allot. I placed two orders of around $100 shipping included. So once they ship it, where does it land here and how do you collect it? does it come through post or courier or do you have to collect at the air port?

TIA
It's possible you could be waved the customs duty as this is your first purchase but more than likely plan on being taxed plus minus R650 for that $100 package. You could be lucky and they marked the value as less than what it costs. Plenty times a $30 tank was shipped do me and valued at $20.

The parcel will go from customs through JIMC then to your nearest post office. You may wait till you receive the customs notice or you may call Sapo when the parcel is in the country, get a local tracking number and track the parcel yourself. Once you see its at the post office you can just go there with your ID and the local tracking number, pay the customs and collect your parcel.

If you check your order on efun.top you should have a tracking number. I use the 17track or trackcheckermobile android app, and enter the tracking number there and follow it's progress. When I see its been through customs and is at JIMC I call SAPO and request the local tracking number.

It's possible you could be waved the customs duty as this is your first purchase but more than likely plan on being taxed plus minus R650 for that $100 package. You could be lucky and they marked the value as less than what it costs. Plenty times a $30 tank was shipped do me and valued at $20.

The parcel will go from customs through JIMC then to your nearest post office. You may wait till you receive the customs notice or you may call Sapo when the parcel is in the country, get a local tracking number and track the parcel yourself. Once you see its at the post office you can just go there with your ID and the local tracking number, pay the customs and collect your parcel.

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the parcels arriving. thanks for clearing it up!!!!

Cheers!!

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the parcels arriving. thanks for clearing it up!!!!

Cheers!!
My pleasure

Hey guys,
I ordered from a company in china we are using DHL Express
Wat is the avg delivery time using DHL express 2 days or 3 days
and how do you pay the duty's or know when to and where too??
Thank you

Hey guys,
I ordered from a company in china we are using DHL Express
Wat is the avg delivery time using DHL express 2 days or 3 days
and how do you pay the duty's or know when to and where too??
Thank you
DHL Express takes about 4 days. DHL will contact you with the amount due. They will usually deliver within 24 hours after the payment was received.

Back