Vape Suppliers + International Shipping

I've said it once, and will say it again... AWESOME FORUM you guys have going here! Everyone is super helpful!
Great site. Great thread!
Currently waiting on my first international purchase.
#ExcitedForDays!!!

Hey guys.

Has anybody ordered stuff from Fasttech before? Are they trustworthy and how long did your order take to arrive?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Has anybody ordered stuff from Fasttech before? Are they trustworthy and how long did your order take to arrive?

I have .. one order received after 6-7 weeks, the other is missing in action. They said they'll refund once PO confirms package is lost (after up to another two months). Maybe just my bad luck but never had something gone astray before. Not the best customer experience.

I have .. one order received after 6-7 weeks, the other is missing in action. They said they'll refund once PO confirms package is lost (after up to another two months). Maybe just my bad luck but never had something gone astray before. Not the best customer experience.
Sigh... That's a bit disheartening. They've got so much I want to order and their prices are decent. Maybe I'll DHL

Hey guys.

All my orders (around 20) arrived, some took longer (as in 4 months) than others, but they all got here eventually.
EDIT: I should add that delays were always on the SA side.

Last edited:
All my orders (around 20) arrived, some took longer (as in 4 months) than others, but they all got here eventually.
4 MONTHS?!?! Hell no! I'll definitely be using DHL then. Were your packages received in good order?

4 MONTHS?!?! Hell no! I'll definitely be using DHL then. Were your packages received in good order?

Yes, never a problem. I only order small value items and not many per order and only stuff that I am prepared to wait for.

The stuff that matter I get locally.

I think (but haven't done the exercise) that it will be equal to or more expensive than the local guys once you pay shipping and the dreaded.....DUTIES...this with DHL Express

Last edited:
I think (but haven't done the exercise) that it will be equal to or more expensive than the local guys once you pay shipping and the dreaded.....DUTIES...this with DHL Express
I'll see if I can get around to it tomorrow some time and do the math to see if it's worth it.

Thanks for all the feedback. Mucho gracias :)

That's the reason we have a group of people doing group buys monthly and that helps to cover DHL shipping

I agree with @Andre regarding FastTech. They have always been 100% reliable for me. They have never caused me any delays, beyond what they have promised. The huge delays have been on our side, usually at customs. Overseas suppliers sometimes get a bad name when the delays are beyond their control. The only reason couriers can get the items to you more quickly is because they seem to have a way to get the parcels through SA customs.

If someone does a fasttech order i'll join in for a few things

I can't speak for Fasttech specifically, however, I can speak to the customs point.

I ordered 3 things from gearbest on 1 April. They broke that down into three separate parcels that all departed China on different dates.
They all arrived at Customs on different dates. One arrived at Customs on 24 April was released yesterday... The other 2, arrived 28 April, and are still at customs.

Gearbest took a few days to dispatch these items. Although they said they had stock, clearly they were waiting for stuff to come in. Once each of these packages left China, they made their way to the Netherlands, and then from there made their way to SA, all via PostNL. Then everything just sits at Customs at Johannesburg International Mail Centre (JIMC) and there is NOTHING you can do to speed that up.

The point of all of this... IF you get the option to using a courier from FastTech, then use that option, as they apparently get stuff through customs quicker than you can using the standard express mail service.

I can't speak for Fasttech specifically, however, I can speak to the customs point.

I ordered 3 things from gearbest on 1 April. They broke that down into three separate parcels that all departed China on different dates.
They all arrived at Customs on different dates. One arrived at Customs on 24 April was released yesterday... The other 2, arrived 28 April, and are still at customs.

Gearbest took a few days to dispatch these items. Although they said they had stock, clearly they were waiting for stuff to come in. Once each of these packages left China, they made their way to the Netherlands, and then from there made their way to SA, all via PostNL. Then everything just sits at Customs at Johannesburg International Mail Centre (JIMC) and there is NOTHING you can do to speed that up.

The point of all of this... IF you get the option to using a courier from FastTech, then use that option, as they apparently get stuff through customs quicker than you can using the standard express mail service.
I'm still waiting for a Serpent RDTA I bought through Gearbest...it's stuck in limbo somewhere in Cape Town (I think I ordered this end of February)

Wonder how couriers can speed up the customs process but we have no way of doing it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ordering from China is an exercise in patience... order and forget... it's the only way.

Pretty much a wait and forget action. I have ordered from them quite a few times, and never had a single issue with anything. I have a friend that ordered via one of their premium shipping options the other day, he got it within 4 working days. No issues, and sometimes its a LOT cheaper even with shipping than buying locally

Sigh... That's a bit disheartening. They've got so much I want to order and their prices are decent. Maybe I'll DHL

Just saw some movement on that order - perhaps they managed to sort it out.

and sapo website is useless ! cannot track anything and the 0860 number is forever busy and no reply from the jims email :mad:

any other way to track it with a Singapore tracking number ?

Back