VapeClub-Black Friday Specials-post a meme competition!

VapeGrrl

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub's Black Friday Specials are now well under way and the courier has already collected the first shipment this morning! (The driver vapes and knows where his bread is buttered.. ;) ) THIS is the kind of treatment that VapeClub clients are used to! (bribery and corruption in the supply chain notwithstanding..)!! :cool:

One special I might mention is the Rebel Revolution e-liquid buy 2 and get one free offer. (remember to enter REBEL discount code on checkout..) Find 'em here

We really have more crazy specials available than I can mention so instead we'll do a competition, especially for the ecigssa.co.za crowd! You may however view the Black Friday goodies here

The competition:

Rule 1: Post your favourite black Friday meme in this thread (and your comment on it) and stand a chance to win any 10 e-liquids in our range! Winners to be announced on Buyers Regret Monday!

Rule 2: Mmm .. none.

I'll start it off with my favourite meme atm. Of course, us being in South Africa, next Friday may well be a power black out anyway so might as well shop while the fibre is lit! :D

yo-adrian-l-got-us-a-tv-rocky-at-black-8772406.png

Everyone after walking out of a store and they managed to get their hands on a lekke special!! LOL

Congrats and great to see @VapeGrrl !
This will be fun to watch

The competition:

Rule 1: Post your favourite black Friday meme in this thread (and your comment on it) and stand a chance to win any 10 e-liquids in our range! Winners to be announced on Buyers Regret Monday!

@VapeGrrl Closing date for comp please?

For all those looking to make the move tonight, send it to the respective people!
:cool::rofl::borra2::banana::food-smiley-012:

Attachments

• Black friday.png
    Black friday.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back