VapeClub - Joyetech ULTIMO, Tornado Nanos

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
On our latest shipment we got the brand new Joyetech Ultimo and they could have skipped the Italian and just called it freakin' awesome!
I have only had time to play with the ceramic coil so far, and those who know me will attest that ceramics coils so far does not float my boat, but this one is the winner, winner, winner, fillet for dinner!

It primes easily and performs well all the way from 40 watts to 60 watts which is as far as I have pushed it. It is primarily a direct to lung device but seems to perform very well with the airflow choked off as well. It produces awesome amounts of vapour and has the best flavour reproduction on a ceramic I have found thus far (and that does not just include menthol and fruity flavours!!). We also have proper RBAs for it in stock (proper as in not a re-buildable coil) and both ceramic and cotton coils are available.

The Ultimo is available here at only R430 and is fast becoming my commercial coil atomiser of choice! :)

Also in stock is the iJoy Tornado Nano, iJoy certainly has made a name for themselves with their awesome Limitless and Tornado range and the Nano will not disappoint. They also have the best prices in the industry and the Nanos are available from R370 here.

Also back in stock (finally) are the TFV8 cloud beasts (now only R650!) as well as coils for them and a general restock of all mods, atomisers and coils.

Here is a shot of the Ultimo RBA..

UltimoRBA.png

PS: I don't work for Joyetech I just really like this tank .. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks @JakesSA
Appreciate the informative post since it gives us a better idea

R370 for a Tornano... I don't know how you get your pricing @JakesSA , but you guys are seriously good!

Back