Vapeclub - Sigelei 20w Group Buy Round 2

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Just to be fair I think the next Sigelei 20W group buy (round 2) also deserves its own thread.

Due to popular demand I have decided to put the Sigelei offer up again with a reduced minimum required participation of only 3!

I may be biased but this is a really, really good vw mod. Fit, finish and functionality is simply superb! I understand now why you never see these for sale in the classifieds!

You can find the group buy posted here. Please so take a moment to read the guidelines! :)

Attachments

• Sigelei 20w.jpg
    Sigelei 20w.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
That makes complete sense... and the Sigelei 20W is a WAY better buy than the Evic based on Phil's review of it. I have to say I really love the Sigelei 20W and don't have any hesitation in recommendation it!

It really is that good.

Must say I am intrigued by the user programmable power curves on the eVic though .. and I can upload a picture of @VapeGrrl to it for extra brownie points!

Do we know the amp limits of both of these devices?

@Silver mine fires down to 0.7 Ohms. It is supposed to be 0.6 but it reports a "too low" error.

All aboard!!!!

This is the final call for prospective participants as the required participation amount has been reached and the group buy will be closed tonight! :)

If you want to join, order the Sigelei here ...

Current participants please note that we expect the Sigeleis to arrive next Wednesday, give or take a day. I will be in contact with all of you by email to keep you informed of the status on the order.

Thank you for your support!

@paulph201 should really be getting one of these, he really liked the look of my one

Back