VapeClub - SX Mini M Class Pre-Order- Completed!

If anyone is wondering if the SX Mini is worth the high price tag then let me tell you... It most certainly is! There is no question that this is the finest regulated mod I have ever had the pleasure of owning! I have already sold my Sigelei 100+ and it's very likely that the others will follow suite shortly!

Here is a shot of Avril and Camila chatting to the new SX! ;-)

SXMini 002.JPG

Honestly. Im still considering it
But wondering if its truly worth it.

Considering you paid about a gazillion rand for the VAriant then yes this is very worth it... go check out Paulie's!

Problem is the pre order closes today at some point.
Wont see @Paulie before its closed.
SX mini m is a dna40 without all the issues. If issues are found they will release a firmware upgrade and fix it 100%. Unlike the dna40, it's also 60w which is plenty power, it also delivers that power more accurately then any other mod. So u get the best of both worlds, temp control done right and vw done perfectly. Can't wait to get home and order mine. Hope jakez doesn't close the pre-order before I do:confused:

SX mini m is a dna40 without all the issues. If issues are found they will release a firmware upgrade and fix it 100%. Unlike the dna40, it's also 60w which is plenty power, it also delivers that power more accurately then any other mod. So u get the best of both worlds, temp control done right and vw done perfectly. Can't wait to get home and order mine. Hope jakez doesn't close the pre-order before I do:confused:

Dont forget the no dry hits on the kanthal builds which i really like!

Yes i hope he keeps this open till tonight i have 2 more friends i need to convince :p

Eish you have now left pre-contemplative stage and heading towards contemplative. By the time you get past that stage I will be vaping mine. I will sell you mine cheap for R5000.00 as I will then purchase an sx mini m plus version!:rofl:

I know I am probably missing out here but I will wait to hear and i want to touch and feel

Right looks like we are all set, thank you to all participants for the prompt response! :)

All colours it seems, other than silver and black, is available ex-stock and I will know tomorrow how much lead time will be needed to add those in. We'll post back here as soon as we know!

I will leave the pre-order open on the website till the very last minute so if anyone still wants to hop on board, please feel free to do so?

Some bad news here for the silver / black orders, they won't commit on a lead time for this colour. The original 'few days' for the silver black has now become, "please rather change your colour".

@KingJ , @VandaL do you want to switch to another colour or what would you prefer?

The stock for the available colours have been reserved.

Some bad news here for the silver / black orders, they won't commit on a lead time for this colour. The original 'few days' for the silver black has now become, "please rather change your colour".

@KingJ , @VandaL do you want to switch to another colour or what would you prefer?

The stock for the available colours have been reserved.
@JakesSA I was down for the silver / black too. Guess il have to just change it to a black / silver ;(

But then again, the item im getting in black / silver is a frikkin sx mini :) whoop whoop

Back