VapeClub - SX Mini M Class Preorder Round 2!

Ossim, what atty you prefering so far?
Doge V2 is my go to nickle dripper. Has the space to accommodate longer coils and can be run in single coil. Next up will be a dual coil for this!

I'm regard to tanks. I've used the subtank with rba base and the occ tsc coils. I have also used the Lemo 2 on it quite a bit.

To be honest I find the subtank with the rba base to perform best so far.

Without going into full multi-volume detail, all I can say it becomes very quickly clear what a cut above this mod is. It's solid, heavy, but with all the right curves in the right places and the more you use it, the more you want to use it. In the world of regulated boxes, there is only a very very small percentage that qualify as keepers. For me, this is one of them.

I've only had this mod for 2 days now, so still running it through it's paces as a normal VW box on ADV duty with various attys. The Reo's are on vacation for the time being:D. I was ready to buy the previous version as it a ticked all the right boxes for the type of top-end/custom SX350 VW box I had been looking for and willing to invest in for a long time, so the temp stuff is just an added bonus. In pure VW usage so far, I'm definitely liking the SX350J much more than the DNA40.

The temp stuff will be next. I've already got nickel, and also twisted some kanthal/nickel combo's while waiting for this mod to arrive, but first I'm getting some TSC coils to play with as a baseline, and then decide one which atty to start building on to get the most out of it for my needs. It's a slow process, but I'm getting there.

Thanks @huffnpuff - appreciate the feedback and i know you know your gear ;-)
Its great when you get a device that you really like. Doesnt happen all that often - so am happy for you

Your post is starting to make my wallet groan... Lol

Have to agree with @Yiannaki
Mine has been in purely temp sense mode.
Had the Kanger Subtank mini on it for a bit.
But for me the clear winner is the silverfranken. Dual nickel coils is epic winner to me.

On top of that, I haven't touched any other mod since getting this one. My Reo is absolutely hating me at the moment. She is sitting in the drawer feeling very much unloved.

Doge V2 is my go to nickle dripper. Has the space to accommodate longer coils and can be run in single coil. Next up will be a dual coil for this!

I'm regard to tanks. I've used the subtank with rba base and the occ tsc coils. I have also used the Lemo 2 on it quite a bit.

To be honest I find the subtank with the rba base to perform best so far.
Thanks for this ... just remembered I got myself a Doge V2 last week and she's still in her box ;)

Thanks for this ... just remembered I got myself a Doge V2 last week and she's still in her box ;)
How have you managed to keep a vape mail item closed for so long? Ridiculous!

Just putting this out into the universe:
I would love to see the SX Mini in black/black. And bonus points if the display was red. Imagine that paired up with a black sub tank mini with the red seals. I'm sure if Darth Vader vaped this would be his mod.

Vapeclub, just too get an idea. Do you have any indication of when you will be placing the order?

Put me down for one please @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl

Black & Silver (first pick), Silver & Black (second pick), Silver & Grey (third pick)

Fantastic 5 on the list and I have some private clients interested as well, I'll enquire about what colors are available so long. I'm sure we can wrap this up in the next few days. :)

@Riaan Gerber
@vanbredat
@Attie
@JakeSS
@devdev

Gentlemen, we have a slight problem. The only color in stock is grey/silver with black/silver only expected to arrive again "later in the month". We can close the pre-order now and get the grey/silver or wait for the black units to arrive? What are your thoughts?

@JakesSA, I would personally rather wait a week or two and get the color I want. Especially for this price.

Let's hear the other's opinions

So no news on the silver/black?

Grey or silver will work for me thanks @JakesSA

I would also say wait till next week, but the YiHi sales lady doesn't seem convinced that the black variants will be in very soon and that worries me. Usually the sales folks will swear high and low on availability date even if there is only a vague chance of the stock arriving.

Looks like we are leaning towards closing the pre-order with grey/silver, @JakeSS where do you stand on the matter?

After some more "talks" the sales lady says she will have a firm date by next week. Let's wait till Monday and see what pops up? If needs be we can maybe split the shipping of the order.

Back