VapeClub - What's coming soon

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The next two weeks sees a lot of new and other favourite items arriving at VapeClub.

First to arrive will be the Samsung INR18650-25R and restock on the Efest 3100mAh. I have been researching the Samsung cell for quite a while and it seems to offer the best trade off between capacity and voltage drop available today.

Next we have a re-stock on the Billow as well as the new Goblins coming in, some IPV Minis and coils for the Kanger Subtanks.

After that we have a shipment of the new iStick 30W, which will likely replace the iStick 20W at VapeClub. We expect to restock the Lemo Drop atomisers with that shipment as well.

Somewhere in between a batch of Marquis RDAs will also hit the shelves (and the workshop I'm guessing :)).

PS: If the IPV Mini takes your fancy please let me know as I am bringing in a limited quantity?

Last edited:
After that we have a shipment of the new iStick 30W, which will likely replace the iStick 20W at VapeClub. We expect to restock the Lemo Drop atomisers with that shipment as well.

:rock: :clap: Yes please! black on black :nod::nod: Any chance of it getting here before the 19th?

A shot in the dark here : Whats the odds on being able to source a spare 'top cap' from the iStick 30 from your suppliers @JakesSA

The next two weeks sees a lot of new and other favourite items arriving at VapeClub.

First to arrive will be the Samsung INR18650-25R and restock on the Efest 3100mAh. I have been researching the Samsung cell for quite a while and it seems to offer the best trade off between capacity and voltage drop available today.

Next we have a re-stock on the Billow as well as the new Goblins coming in, some IPV Minis and coils for the Kanger Subtanks.

Somewhere in between a batch of Marquis RDAs will also hit the shelves (and the workshop I'm guessing :)).

PS: If the IPV Mini takes your fancy please let me know as I am bringing in a limited quantity?
Whoop whoop :D Glad to see the marquis made the cut :D

Looking forward to them!

:rock: :clap: Yes please! black on black :nod::nod: Any chance of it getting here before the 19th?

A shot in the dark here : Whats the odds on being able to source a spare 'top cap' from the iStick 30 from your suppliers @JakesSA

I can certainly ask, you want to retrofit an iStick 20W and is that yes for the IPV Mini in black? I forgot to mention they will going for about R960.

For those who don't know about the marquis rda.

Have a look at the review of it by Rip Trippers. Subsequently, it was voted his top rda for 2014.

I can certainly ask, you want to retrofit an iStick 20W and is that yes for the IPV Mini in black? I forgot to mention they will going for about R960.

Yes thats exactly what Im going to do, apparently the housing on the 20w and 30w is identical, so the 30w top cap would make my 20w even better than it already is :nerd: :D

And thats a big yes to an iStick 30w and a Lemo Drop, both in black ;-)
(yes Ive developed a Eleaf fetish since the last iStick you sold me :giggle::p If you were getting the 50w I might have been on the fence depending on the spare top cap, sounds weird reading this now lol)

I've been reading up on Reddit and elsewhere, and apperently the Marquis produces magic flavour.

Don't know what 22mm will look like on the Cloupor Mini though. It's such a nice looking mod, I don't want to make it look odd.

The 50W is not far of either just waiting for a stable release date. It will be a bit more pricey than the 30W though.

I've been reading up on Reddit and elsewhere, and apperently the Marquis produces magic flavour.

Don't know what 22mm will look like on the Cloupor Mini though. It's such a nice looking mod, I don't want to make it look odd.

It really is, I find myself hijacking @VapeGrrl's whenever she leaves it out of arm's reach .. :D

The images they show with the Atlantis on it look great.

If that's 22mm and like the marquis I doubt it will look silly. :)

You could always shoot past Vapeclub when the time comes and try before you buy

Ye I think it might just work
The IGO L is just about flush, and I think that's 21mm. So 22 should be okay.
Exciting times ahead :D I'm sure the marquis will be a worthy successor to the mighty IGO-L and a superior rda to the veritas.

I love the idea of inserting those mandrels to perfectly align the coil with the air hole.

And to top it off, rip has promised video tutorials for other builds. This will be interesting!

Yip, have also been waiting for the Marquis. Thanks for bringing that in @JakesSA. And, yes, it will need the workshop too.

Back